Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
ASK Italian - Reigate image
ASK Italian - Reigate image
ASK Italian - Reigate image
ASK Italian - Reigate image
ASK Italian - Reigate image

2 for 1 at ASK Italian - Reigate

ASK Italian is a family of over 110 restaurants across the UK; one that is driven by their passion for seeking out the best Italian food and culture.

From a warm welcome with homemade lemonade, their stone baked pizzas and twists on classic pasta dishes, to the indoor pergola courtyard feel at their Italian-inspired interiors - everything they do is about bringing a bit of Italy to their guests.

Simply put – ASK Italian want everyone to experience what it is means to ‘eat like an Italian’ – enjoying food they love, with those they love and creating those little memorable moments of joy.

Important Information

Please Note: Your tastecard entitles you to an exclusive 2 for 1 offer across all Starters, Mains and Desserts; extra toppings are not included, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Specials, Sharing Starters, Sides and Sharing Desserts are excluded from this offer. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Your tastecard is valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used for your party - therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards (up to a maximum or 8 people dining, requiring 4 tastecards). This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions, discounts or vouchers, including Tesco Clubcard vouchers. Set Menus (including our Kids Menus) and takeaways are not included in this offer. Your tastecard is not valid on Fridays, Saturdays, Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day and throughout December. There is no requirement to book, although at busy times it is advised to avoid disappointment. This offer is not available in the ASK Italian Bluewater, Bournemouth, Chichester, Epsom, Finchley, Glasgow, Gloucester Arcade, Horsham, Leeds, London Park Street, Manchester, Norwich, Park Street, Spring Street, Scarborough, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Wells, Wigmore Street and York branches. The offer also cannot be used at the ASK Italian Cardiff, The O2, and Twickenham restaurants on event/match days.

View all reviews
ASK Italian - Reigate
Average member score
4.6 16
Diner rating
Excellent
11
Very good
3
Good
2
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Lyd17 said
" Nice easy family restaurant. Food was good and kids menu was lovely"
Read more
Andrew said "Lunch Time Waiting
We waited over 30 min for our food, and when it did arrive, it was the incorrect order for one..."
Read more
Opi said
" Pleasant atmosphere, food is what you expect from a chain restaurant, however the service can be..."
Read more
Michaela said "Very Nice Meal
Would recommend for a relaxing dinner"
Read more
J said
" Visited Tuesday lunchtime efficient and pleasant service, friendly staff and no difficulty using..."
Read more
Rosemary said
" We had an excellent meal here. The staff were very friendly and efficient. We will definitely..."
Read more
Alice said
" Great service and people - Fantastic food"
Read more
Rw said
" Food was very good, the service was attentive and the card was easy to use. Will revisit"
Read more
RW said
" Excellent food, card very easy to use"
Read more
Julie said
" Great service good food"
Read more
2ofus said "Our Home From Here
This is our 'go to' restaurant since we've lived in Reigate. There are so many..."
Read more
"One Of The Best Plastic Italians
The manger chris and his team are professional and welcoming. Fully recommended dining here and..."
Read more
Smith said
" Great"
Read more
Tomas said "Excellent service!
Friend of mine and I went for lunch, we spend there around two hours last Monday. Food was good,..."
Read more
Sarah said "Relaxed Service
The restaurant has been redecorated nicely. The food was enjoyable, although the Terrina Frutti..."
Read more
James said
" Great food and service."
Read more
  • Lyd17 said:
    " Nice easy family restaurant. Food was good and kids menu was lovely "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said: "Lunch Time Waiting
    We waited over 30 min for our food, and when it did arrive, it was the incorrect order for one family member. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Opi said:
    " Pleasant atmosphere, food is what you expect from a chain restaurant, however the service can be improved and friendlier. I couldn’t help feeling that I wasn’t welcome. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michaela said: "Very Nice Meal
    Would recommend for a relaxing dinner "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said:
    " Visited Tuesday lunchtime efficient and pleasant service, friendly staff and no difficulty using tastecard. Main course and deserts both well presented and delicious.
    Would return. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rosemary said:
    " We had an excellent meal here. The staff were very friendly and efficient. We will definitely be going back soon. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alice said:
    " Great service and people - Fantastic food "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rw said:
    " Food was very good, the service was attentive and the card was easy to use. Will revisit "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • RW said:
    " Excellent food, card very easy to use "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julie said:
    " Great service good food "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • 2ofus said: "Our Home From Here
    This is our 'go to' restaurant since we've lived in Reigate. There are so many and varied options in this area but this is where we choose to go for a casual night out. We're gradually working through the whole menu. Just love this place. "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months, 19 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "One Of The Best Plastic Italians
    The manger chris and his team are professional and welcoming. Fully recommended dining here and is much better than the other chains. Can't vouch for the other locations but Reigate is worth a visit. "
    Posted 5 years, 3 months, 29 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Smith said:
    " Great "
    Posted 5 years, 4 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tomas said: "Excellent service!
    Friend of mine and I went for lunch, we spend there around two hours last Monday. Food was good, but we experienced A1 services thanks to waiter who look after us. "
    Posted 6 years, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said: "Relaxed Service
    The restaurant has been redecorated nicely. The food was enjoyable, although the Terrina Frutti Di Mare was seriously lacking in Seabass - no piece was larger or thicker than my thumbnail. I highlighted this to the waiter who informed the kitchen. The service was efficient but the waiter talked to us more like his mates than his customers, which I didn't particularly like. Overall the food & the restaurant have massively improved. "
    Posted 6 years, 1 month, 7 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said:
    " Great food and service. "
    Posted 6 years, 5 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Lyd17 said:
    " Nice easy family restaurant. Food was good and kids menu was lovely "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said: "Lunch Time Waiting
    We waited over 30 min for our food, and when it did arrive, it was the incorrect order for one family member. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Opi said:
    " Pleasant atmosphere, food is what you expect from a chain restaurant, however the service can be improved and friendlier. I couldn’t help feeling that I wasn’t welcome. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michaela said: "Very Nice Meal
    Would recommend for a relaxing dinner "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said:
    " Visited Tuesday lunchtime efficient and pleasant service, friendly staff and no difficulty using tastecard. Main course and deserts both well presented and delicious.
    Would return. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rosemary said:
    " We had an excellent meal here. The staff were very friendly and efficient. We will definitely be going back soon. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alice said:
    " Great service and people - Fantastic food "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rw said:
    " Food was very good, the service was attentive and the card was easy to use. Will revisit "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • RW said:
    " Excellent food, card very easy to use "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julie said:
    " Great service good food "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • 2ofus said: "Our Home From Here
    This is our 'go to' restaurant since we've lived in Reigate. There are so many and varied options in this area but this is where we choose to go for a casual night out. We're gradually working through the whole menu. Just love this place. "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months, 19 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "One Of The Best Plastic Italians
    The manger chris and his team are professional and welcoming. Fully recommended dining here and is much better than the other chains. Can't vouch for the other locations but Reigate is worth a visit. "
    Posted 5 years, 3 months, 29 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Smith said:
    " Great "
    Posted 5 years, 4 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tomas said: "Excellent service!
    Friend of mine and I went for lunch, we spend there around two hours last Monday. Food was good, but we experienced A1 services thanks to waiter who look after us. "
    Posted 6 years, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said: "Relaxed Service
    The restaurant has been redecorated nicely. The food was enjoyable, although the Terrina Frutti Di Mare was seriously lacking in Seabass - no piece was larger or thicker than my thumbnail. I highlighted this to the waiter who informed the kitchen. The service was efficient but the waiter talked to us more like his mates than his customers, which I didn't particularly like. Overall the food & the restaurant have massively improved. "
    Posted 6 years, 1 month, 7 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said:
    " Great food and service. "
    Posted 6 years, 5 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals