Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
ASK Italian - Tunbridge Wells image
ASK Italian - Tunbridge Wells image
ASK Italian - Tunbridge Wells image
ASK Italian - Tunbridge Wells image
ASK Italian - Tunbridge Wells image

2 for 1 at ASK Italian - Tunbridge Wells

ASK Italian is a family of over 110 restaurants across the UK; one that is driven by their passion for seeking out the best Italian food and culture.

From a warm welcome with homemade lemonade, their stone baked pizzas and twists on classic pasta dishes, to the indoor pergola courtyard feel at their Italian-inspired interiors - everything they do is about bringing a bit of Italy to their guests.

Simply put – ASK Italian want everyone to experience what it is means to ‘eat like an Italian’ – enjoying food they love, with those they love and creating those little memorable moments of joy.

Important Information

Please Note: Your tastecard entitles you to an exclusive 2 for 1 offer across all Starters, Mains and Desserts; extra toppings are not included, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Specials, Sharing Starters, Sides and Sharing Desserts are excluded from this offer. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Your tastecard is valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used for your party - therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards (up to a maximum or 8 people dining, requiring 4 tastecards). This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions, discounts or vouchers, including Tesco Clubcard vouchers. Set Menus (including our Kids Menus) and takeaways are not included in this offer. Your tastecard is not valid on Fridays, Saturdays, Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day and throughout December. There is no requirement to book, although at busy times it is advised to avoid disappointment. This offer is not available in the ASK Italian Bluewater, Bournemouth, Chichester, Epsom, Finchley, Glasgow, Gloucester Arcade, Horsham, Leeds, London Park Street, Manchester, Norwich, Park Street, Spring Street, Scarborough, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Wells, Wigmore Street and York branches. The offer also cannot be used at the ASK Italian Cardiff, The O2, and Twickenham restaurants on event/match days.

View all reviews
ASK Italian - Tunbridge Wells
Average member score
4.4 17
Diner rating
Excellent
11
Very good
4
Good
0
Average
1
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Taylor said
" The meal was lovely and staff very friendly. Would highly recommend the place"
Read more
Vg said
" Good"
Read more
Daviz said "Delicious
Great service and lovely food, we will be back. Very good at catering for our baby with dairy..."
Read more
Raimon said "Good quality for price
We arrived one hour before closing time and we got served without hurries. Staff was nice and..."
Read more
Clarke said "Never Going Back
No air con in this heat.

Slow and unfriendly service even though the restaurant..."
Read more
Lisa said
" Best Italian in Tunbridge Wells. Such great service every time we come."
Read more
Micah said "Great Food Great Service!
Guy serving was a don! Even offered to help me with an instagram photo! Lovely place, lovely..."
Read more
Fiona said
" X"
Read more
Robert said "Birthday meal
Great place. 1st time here. Lovely food and great service."
Read more
Chafford said
" Very friendly. Great with my young daughter"
Read more
Roger said
" A very enjoyable meal with my family."
Read more
John said "Reliable Italian
Excellent spaghetti Bolognais as usual. Calzone caprina also good. :-)"
Read more
Mathew said "Terrible no toppings bad attitude. . Free pizza but could not use taste card.
Terrible pizza no toppings or sauce. Will not visit again. Unhelpful staff"
Read more
Helen said "Sunday Night Dinner
After a busy Sunday we decided to eat out. Having ordered our meals I was disappointed with my..."
Read more
Chris said "A Bit If A Let Down
The staff are really good. Polite and courteous and cannot do enough to help. I always,..."
Read more
Sandra said "Excellent service
Booked online for lunch for 2. Included a note about tastecard and was a little worried this..."
Read more
John said
" Such good value with no restrictions, saved 25 pounds!!"
Read more
  • Taylor said:
    " The meal was lovely and staff very friendly. Would highly recommend the place "
    Posted 6 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vg said:
    " Good "
    Posted 11 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Daviz said: "Delicious
    Great service and lovely food, we will be back. Very good at catering for our baby with dairy allergy. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Raimon said: "Good quality for price
    We arrived one hour before closing time and we got served without hurries. Staff was nice and Roquito peppers a great discovery!!! But the best pizza from the ones we ordered was the beef and gorgonzola. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Clarke said: "Never Going Back
    No air con in this heat.

    Slow and unfriendly service even though the restaurant wasn’t even half full.

    Kids starters only arrived after the rest of the meal.

    2 dishes were under cooked. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said:
    " Best Italian in Tunbridge Wells. Such great service every time we come. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Micah said: "Great Food Great Service!
    Guy serving was a don! Even offered to help me with an instagram photo! Lovely place, lovely staff 10/10 - very full now but soooo nice and portion size is great! Give my man a promotion! Big up jack! "
    Posted 2 years, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fiona said:
    " X "
    Posted 3 years, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robert said: "Birthday meal
    Great place. 1st time here. Lovely food and great service. "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chafford said:
    " Very friendly. Great with my young daughter "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Roger said:
    " A very enjoyable meal with my family. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said: "Reliable Italian
    Excellent spaghetti Bolognais as usual. Calzone caprina also good. :-) "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mathew said: "Terrible no toppings bad attitude. . Free pizza but could not use taste card.
    Terrible pizza no toppings or sauce. Will not visit again. Unhelpful staff "
    Posted 4 years, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Helen said: "Sunday Night Dinner
    After a busy Sunday we decided to eat out. Having ordered our meals I was disappointed with my choice of linguine Frutti de Mare. Squid chewy, clam shells with no clams in them and three prawns. Rich tomato sauce not rich and pretty tasteless. A shame as our previous meal a few weeks ago was lovely. "
    Posted 4 years, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said: "A Bit If A Let Down
    The staff are really good. Polite and courteous and cannot do enough to help. I always, unfortunately, feel a little let down by the food. It never quite lives up to the description on the menu. It's good but not exceptional. "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sandra said: "Excellent service
    Booked online for lunch for 2. Included a note about tastecard and was a little worried this might not be enough. There was no problem though, the card was accepted without query. Food was very good. I was a little late to meet my lunch date - the waitress was lovely, really friendly and looked after my friend. Very good experience. "
    Posted 4 years, 9 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said:
    " Such good value with no restrictions, saved 25 pounds!! "
    Posted 6 years, 2 months, 6 days ago...
    2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Taylor said:
    " The meal was lovely and staff very friendly. Would highly recommend the place "
    Posted 6 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vg said:
    " Good "
    Posted 11 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Daviz said: "Delicious
    Great service and lovely food, we will be back. Very good at catering for our baby with dairy allergy. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Raimon said: "Good quality for price
    We arrived one hour before closing time and we got served without hurries. Staff was nice and Roquito peppers a great discovery!!! But the best pizza from the ones we ordered was the beef and gorgonzola. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Clarke said: "Never Going Back
    No air con in this heat.

    Slow and unfriendly service even though the restaurant wasn’t even half full.

    Kids starters only arrived after the rest of the meal.

    2 dishes were under cooked. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said:
    " Best Italian in Tunbridge Wells. Such great service every time we come. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Micah said: "Great Food Great Service!
    Guy serving was a don! Even offered to help me with an instagram photo! Lovely place, lovely staff 10/10 - very full now but soooo nice and portion size is great! Give my man a promotion! Big up jack! "
    Posted 2 years, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fiona said:
    " X "
    Posted 3 years, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robert said: "Birthday meal
    Great place. 1st time here. Lovely food and great service. "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chafford said:
    " Very friendly. Great with my young daughter "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Roger said:
    " A very enjoyable meal with my family. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said: "Reliable Italian
    Excellent spaghetti Bolognais as usual. Calzone caprina also good. :-) "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mathew said: "Terrible no toppings bad attitude. . Free pizza but could not use taste card.
    Terrible pizza no toppings or sauce. Will not visit again. Unhelpful staff "
    Posted 4 years, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Helen said: "Sunday Night Dinner
    After a busy Sunday we decided to eat out. Having ordered our meals I was disappointed with my choice of linguine Frutti de Mare. Squid chewy, clam shells with no clams in them and three prawns. Rich tomato sauce not rich and pretty tasteless. A shame as our previous meal a few weeks ago was lovely. "
    Posted 4 years, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said: "A Bit If A Let Down
    The staff are really good. Polite and courteous and cannot do enough to help. I always, unfortunately, feel a little let down by the food. It never quite lives up to the description on the menu. It's good but not exceptional. "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sandra said: "Excellent service
    Booked online for lunch for 2. Included a note about tastecard and was a little worried this might not be enough. There was no problem though, the card was accepted without query. Food was very good. I was a little late to meet my lunch date - the waitress was lovely, really friendly and looked after my friend. Very good experience. "
    Posted 4 years, 9 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said:
    " Such good value with no restrictions, saved 25 pounds!! "
    Posted 6 years, 2 months, 6 days ago...
    2 out of 3 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals