Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
ASK Italian - Lincoln image
ASK Italian - Lincoln image
ASK Italian - Lincoln image
ASK Italian - Lincoln image
ASK Italian - Lincoln image

2 for 1 at ASK Italian - Lincoln

ASK Italian is a family of over 110 restaurants across the UK; one that is driven by their passion for seeking out the best Italian food and culture.

From a warm welcome with homemade lemonade, their stone baked pizzas and twists on classic pasta dishes, to the indoor pergola courtyard feel at their Italian-inspired interiors - everything they do is about bringing a bit of Italy to their guests.

Simply put – ASK Italian want everyone to experience what it is means to ‘eat like an Italian’ – enjoying food they love, with those they love and creating those little memorable moments of joy.

Important Information

Please Note: Your tastecard entitles you to an exclusive 2 for 1 offer across all Starters, Mains and Desserts; extra toppings are not included, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Specials, Sharing Starters, Sides and Sharing Desserts are excluded from this offer. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Your tastecard is valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used for your party - therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards (up to a maximum or 8 people dining, requiring 4 tastecards). This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions, discounts or vouchers, including Tesco Clubcard vouchers. Set Menus (including our Kids Menus) and takeaways are not included in this offer. Your tastecard is not valid on Fridays, Saturdays, Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day and throughout December. There is no requirement to book, although at busy times it is advised to avoid disappointment. This offer is not available in the ASK Italian Bluewater, Bournemouth, Chichester, Epsom, Finchley, Glasgow, Gloucester Arcade, Horsham, Leeds, London Park Street, Manchester, Norwich, Park Street, Spring Street, Scarborough, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Wells, Wigmore Street and York branches. The offer also cannot be used at the ASK Italian Cardiff, The O2, and Twickenham restaurants on event/match days.

View all reviews
ASK Italian - Lincoln
Average member score
4.4 19
Diner rating
Excellent
10
Very good
7
Good
2
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Ian said
" Fabulous food. More than enough Italian olives served up for appetiser. The most tasty rosemary..."
Read more
Don said
" Pleasant evening in ASKItalian. Leon our waiter could not have been more helpful - thank you"
Read more
Robert said "Easy italian
Great Italian pizza and wine , pasta good too, as veggies,plenty to choose from, quick and..."
Read more
Bill said "Lovely Informal meal In a lreat location
Thanks"
Read more
Warby said "Poor Service
Didn’t bring us 2 drinks and a starter, very slow and understaffed."
Read more
" Great service enjoyed meal at Ask great tasting food!"
Read more
Lisa said
" Staff were fantastic, so friendly, and the food very good"
Read more
James said "Foods
It was great! Great food and great service."
Read more
Ruth/Steve said
" Food was lovely but took a while to come out. Staff lovely. Would definitely return."
Read more
One said
" Quick lunch at ask, the guys were ace and food was spot on thanks."
Read more
HELEN said "Disappointing again
This is the second time have been and on both occasions have found the wait for good to be..."
Read more
Gemma said "Fantastic Meal
Waitress was very good!!"
Read more
Caravanholidays said "Great
Great food amazing service. ManAger told me about the new and even better rules for tastecard..."
Read more
Susan said "Very Helpful
I mistakenly forgot my card so a very helpful manager took all my details from my app and e mails..."
Read more
Do said "Great Meal Great Service
Perfect dining experience and food was freshly made and great taste"
Read more
Shirley said
" Excellent service, waitress very helpful and really pleasant"
Read more
Amanda said "Lovely food by the Marina
helpful and friendly staff. food tasty."
Read more
" Great service good menu keen pricing"
Read more
ALAN said
" Good food and good service. I would go again."
Read more
  • Ian said:
    " Fabulous food. More than enough Italian olives served up for appetiser. The most tasty rosemary and sea salted bread fever! Delicious linguine! The largest calzone I have ever seen with goats cheese and spinach filling presented with side salad. Excellent service from our waiter, Vini, who was pleasant and genuinely friendly. Don't miss this restaramt if you love Italian food prepared well and great service. "
    Posted 6 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Don said:
    " Pleasant evening in ASKItalian. Leon our waiter could not have been more helpful - thank you "
    Posted 7 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robert said: "Easy italian
    Great Italian pizza and wine , pasta good too, as veggies,plenty to choose from, quick and relaxed lunch thanks. "
    Posted 1 year ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bill said: "Lovely Informal meal In a lreat location
    Thanks "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Warby said: "Poor Service
    Didn’t bring us 2 drinks and a starter, very slow and understaffed. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great service enjoyed meal at Ask great tasting food! "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said:
    " Staff were fantastic, so friendly, and the food very good "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Foods
    It was great! Great food and great service. "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ruth/Steve said:
    " Food was lovely but took a while to come out. Staff lovely. Would definitely return. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • One said:
    " Quick lunch at ask, the guys were ace and food was spot on thanks. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • HELEN said: "Disappointing again
    This is the second time have been and on both occasions have found the wait for good to be excessive,first visit it was peak time but this time it was midweek with hardly anyone in food when it arrived was lovely but with the wait and lack of atmosphere it turned out to be nothing special. "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gemma said: "Fantastic Meal
    Waitress was very good!! "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Caravanholidays said: "Great
    Great food amazing service. ManAger told me about the new and even better rules for tastecard which I was unaware of. Will definitely go back! "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Susan said: "Very Helpful
    I mistakenly forgot my card so a very helpful manager took all my details from my app and e mails very impressed with customer service "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Do said: "Great Meal Great Service
    Perfect dining experience and food was freshly made and great taste "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shirley said:
    " Excellent service, waitress very helpful and really pleasant "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amanda said: "Lovely food by the Marina
    helpful and friendly staff. food tasty. "
    Posted 4 years, 4 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great service good menu keen pricing "
    Posted 4 years, 11 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ALAN said:
    " Good food and good service. I would go again. "
    Posted 5 years, 3 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Ian said:
    " Fabulous food. More than enough Italian olives served up for appetiser. The most tasty rosemary and sea salted bread fever! Delicious linguine! The largest calzone I have ever seen with goats cheese and spinach filling presented with side salad. Excellent service from our waiter, Vini, who was pleasant and genuinely friendly. Don't miss this restaramt if you love Italian food prepared well and great service. "
    Posted 6 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Don said:
    " Pleasant evening in ASKItalian. Leon our waiter could not have been more helpful - thank you "
    Posted 7 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robert said: "Easy italian
    Great Italian pizza and wine , pasta good too, as veggies,plenty to choose from, quick and relaxed lunch thanks. "
    Posted 1 year ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bill said: "Lovely Informal meal In a lreat location
    Thanks "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Warby said: "Poor Service
    Didn’t bring us 2 drinks and a starter, very slow and understaffed. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great service enjoyed meal at Ask great tasting food! "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said:
    " Staff were fantastic, so friendly, and the food very good "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Foods
    It was great! Great food and great service. "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ruth/Steve said:
    " Food was lovely but took a while to come out. Staff lovely. Would definitely return. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • One said:
    " Quick lunch at ask, the guys were ace and food was spot on thanks. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • HELEN said: "Disappointing again
    This is the second time have been and on both occasions have found the wait for good to be excessive,first visit it was peak time but this time it was midweek with hardly anyone in food when it arrived was lovely but with the wait and lack of atmosphere it turned out to be nothing special. "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gemma said: "Fantastic Meal
    Waitress was very good!! "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Caravanholidays said: "Great
    Great food amazing service. ManAger told me about the new and even better rules for tastecard which I was unaware of. Will definitely go back! "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Susan said: "Very Helpful
    I mistakenly forgot my card so a very helpful manager took all my details from my app and e mails very impressed with customer service "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Do said: "Great Meal Great Service
    Perfect dining experience and food was freshly made and great taste "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shirley said:
    " Excellent service, waitress very helpful and really pleasant "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amanda said: "Lovely food by the Marina
    helpful and friendly staff. food tasty. "
    Posted 4 years, 4 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great service good menu keen pricing "
    Posted 4 years, 11 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ALAN said:
    " Good food and good service. I would go again. "
    Posted 5 years, 3 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals