Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
ASK Italian - Stevenage image
ASK Italian - Stevenage image
ASK Italian - Stevenage image
ASK Italian - Stevenage image
ASK Italian - Stevenage image

2 for 1 at ASK Italian - Stevenage

ASK Italian is a family of over 110 restaurants across the UK; one that is driven by their passion for seeking out the best Italian food and culture.

From a warm welcome with homemade lemonade, their stone baked pizzas and twists on classic pasta dishes, to the indoor pergola courtyard feel at their Italian-inspired interiors - everything they do is about bringing a bit of Italy to their guests.

Simply put – ASK Italian want everyone to experience what it is means to ‘eat like an Italian’ – enjoying food they love, with those they love and creating those little memorable moments of joy.

Important Information

Please Note: Your tastecard entitles you to an exclusive 2 for 1 offer across all Starters, Mains and Desserts; extra toppings are not included, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Specials, Sharing Starters, Sides and Sharing Desserts are excluded from this offer. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Your tastecard is valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used for your party - therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards (up to a maximum or 8 people dining, requiring 4 tastecards). This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions, discounts or vouchers, including Tesco Clubcard vouchers. Set Menus (including our Kids Menus) and takeaways are not included in this offer. Your tastecard is not valid on Fridays, Saturdays, Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day and throughout December. There is no requirement to book, although at busy times it is advised to avoid disappointment. This offer is not available in the ASK Italian Bluewater, Bournemouth, Chichester, Epsom, Finchley, Glasgow, Gloucester Arcade, Horsham, Leeds, London Park Street, Manchester, Norwich, Park Street, Spring Street, Scarborough, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Wells, Wigmore Street and York branches. The offer also cannot be used at the ASK Italian Cardiff, The O2, and Twickenham restaurants on event/match days.

View all reviews
ASK Italian - Stevenage
Average member score
4.6 32
Diner rating
Excellent
25
Very good
4
Good
1
Average
2
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Donny said "Ask stevenage leisure park
Really nice food. Service was excellent"
Read more
Liz said
" Great food and service."
Read more
Natasha said
" Lovely food, service good.."
Read more
Anne101h said
" Spur of the moment decision to eat after the cinema. Table for 5 adults and 2 children not a..."
Read more
AP said "Brilliant menu
We were going to go to Prezzo but they were short staffed so we ended up coming to Ask. We really..."
Read more
Aaron said "Review
Great, waiter was very friendly and the food was perfect!"
Read more
" Great service! Food is tasty and nicely presented!"
Read more
Karen said "Always Good
Food delicious and the staff are always courteous and friendly.
A great place for lunch."
Read more
Clare said
" Yummy"
Read more
VICTORIA said "New design
Looks good.
Food and staff great."
Read more
Rey said
" Good service and card was accepted quite readily"
Read more
K said "Lovely Lunch
What a pleasant experience, friendly staff who explained how the taste card worked as I had not..."
Read more
Amy said "Great Customer Service
We originally were going to Prezzo for our work lunch. However we waited for nearly 10 mins just..."
Read more
DW said
" Great as always. Cheers"
Read more
Do said "Excellent Customer Service
Lovely new menu option of Prima light cools ham. Beautifully presented.
Ask team as always..."
Read more
Lucus said "Gr10
Love the food and the service. The chocolate Etna is explosively good ;););)"
Read more
Lucus said
" Excellent food and wonderful service!"
Read more
David said "Lovely
Lovely lunch"
Read more
HXY said
" Dined with my husband today and actually quite like it. Food was nice and staff are friendly and..."
Read more
Sarah said
" Great service. No problem with the card"
Read more
Pongo said "40th Birthday
Excellent food enjoyed the pudding
Music bit loud
Kitchen noisy
But would..."
Read more
Anthony said "Meal after film
Close to the Cinema, easily booked. Great service and a very enjoyable meal. Will go again."
Read more
Paul said "Nice place
Nice food not perfect but a good italien"
Read more
Food said "Hmm... not as good as it used to be
The food in Prezzos Letchworth much better as was worth the price paid, sadly this was not. We..."
Read more
Avishek said "Great Service And Good Food
A great service. The waiting staff was really friendly and food was good. And no waiting for food."
Read more
"Love This Restaurant
Friendly staff and very attentive and of course amazing food"
Read more
Paul said
" Very good service"
Read more
Sandra said "Fathers Day & Daughters birthday
Very busy as you would expect being Fathers day and very noisy because it is open plan. But food..."
Read more
"Ask Stevenage Leisure Park
Great lunch"
Read more
Me said "Ask
Good nights eating experience."
Read more
Lmf said "Tasteless food.
Tasteless uninspired food and average service. Prezzo next door is a much better option."
Read more
Mark said
" Great food and good service"
Read more
  • Donny said: "Ask stevenage leisure park
    Really nice food. Service was excellent "
    Posted 5 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Liz said:
    " Great food and service. "
    Posted 6 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Natasha said:
    " Lovely food, service good.. "
    Posted 7 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anne101h said:
    " Spur of the moment decision to eat after the cinema. Table for 5 adults and 2 children not a problem at Ask Italian in Stevenage Roaring Meg complex. Well cooked food beautifully presented, good service, lovely calm atmosphere and the final bill had a decent 2-4-1 offer. Very pleased indeed! "
    Posted 9 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • AP said: "Brilliant menu
    We were going to go to Prezzo but they were short staffed so we ended up coming to Ask. We really enjoyed the food here. The menu is really great. Downside side is they mix meats and being Muslim means I can't opt for anything containing beef and pork ragu sauce. But fortunately there's still plenty of other options for me to choose from so I can't complain... :) The desserts were amazing. We would have liked to try the marshmallow cone dessert advertised but they didn't have any available. But the yoghurt panna cotta and chocolate gnocci were divine.
    We were on a 1 hour lunch break from work so although it's great not to feel rushed we were in a hurry so service could be better for people who indicate they're limited with time... :) "
    Posted 11 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Aaron said: "Review
    Great, waiter was very friendly and the food was perfect! "
    Posted 1 year, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great service! Food is tasty and nicely presented! "
    Posted 1 year, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karen said: "Always Good
    Food delicious and the staff are always courteous and friendly.
    A great place for lunch. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Clare said:
    " Yummy "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • VICTORIA said: "New design
    Looks good.
    Food and staff great. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rey said:
    " Good service and card was accepted quite readily "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • K said: "Lovely Lunch
    What a pleasant experience, friendly staff who explained how the taste card worked as I had not used it before. For health conscious you could ask for Caesar salad dressing to be on the side. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amy said: "Great Customer Service
    We originally were going to Prezzo for our work lunch. However we waited for nearly 10 mins just to be seen at the door. We decided to come to Ask and we were not disappointed we were greeted as soon as we walked through the door and had a great lunch. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DW said:
    " Great as always. Cheers "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Do said: "Excellent Customer Service
    Lovely new menu option of Prima light cools ham. Beautifully presented.
    Ask team as always fantastic.
    Thank you! "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lucus said: "Gr10
    Love the food and the service. The chocolate Etna is explosively good ;););) "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lucus said:
    " Excellent food and wonderful service! "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Lovely
    Lovely lunch "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • HXY said:
    " Dined with my husband today and actually quite like it. Food was nice and staff are friendly and responsive. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said:
    " Great service. No problem with the card "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pongo said: "40th Birthday
    Excellent food enjoyed the pudding
    Music bit loud
    Kitchen noisy
    But would return "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anthony said: "Meal after film
    Close to the Cinema, easily booked. Great service and a very enjoyable meal. Will go again. "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Nice place
    Nice food not perfect but a good italien "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Food said: "Hmm... not as good as it used to be
    The food in Prezzos Letchworth much better as was worth the price paid, sadly this was not. We have experienced just as good meals in a local pub for £20 for the whole family. The staff were not very accommodating to eating styles as I my little one wanted just pizza no starter or dessert they refused to make a small tomato pizza. We has to order what was on the kids menu. My goat cheese salad was edible but was worth about £5 £6. As frankly and Benny's do one that is fantastic! And cheaper! Our food was late! Very frustrating when you have a small hungry child. This Resturant used to be so good years back. But it has become over priced with ok edible food. "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Avishek said: "Great Service And Good Food
    A great service. The waiting staff was really friendly and food was good. And no waiting for food. "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Love This Restaurant
    Friendly staff and very attentive and of course amazing food "
    Posted 4 years, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said:
    " Very good service "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sandra said: "Fathers Day & Daughters birthday
    Very busy as you would expect being Fathers day and very noisy because it is open plan. But food very good and served piping hot, service good, we had a young girl that was obviously new to the job but she did very well. :-) "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Ask Stevenage Leisure Park
    Great lunch "
    Posted 4 years, 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Me said: "Ask
    Good nights eating experience. "
    Posted 4 years, 5 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lmf said: "Tasteless food.
    Tasteless uninspired food and average service. Prezzo next door is a much better option. "
    Posted 5 years, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said:
    " Great food and good service "
    Posted 5 years, 10 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Donny said: "Ask stevenage leisure park
    Really nice food. Service was excellent "
    Posted 5 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Liz said:
    " Great food and service. "
    Posted 6 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Natasha said:
    " Lovely food, service good.. "
    Posted 7 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anne101h said:
    " Spur of the moment decision to eat after the cinema. Table for 5 adults and 2 children not a problem at Ask Italian in Stevenage Roaring Meg complex. Well cooked food beautifully presented, good service, lovely calm atmosphere and the final bill had a decent 2-4-1 offer. Very pleased indeed! "
    Posted 9 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • AP said: "Brilliant menu
    We were going to go to Prezzo but they were short staffed so we ended up coming to Ask. We really enjoyed the food here. The menu is really great. Downside side is they mix meats and being Muslim means I can't opt for anything containing beef and pork ragu sauce. But fortunately there's still plenty of other options for me to choose from so I can't complain... :) The desserts were amazing. We would have liked to try the marshmallow cone dessert advertised but they didn't have any available. But the yoghurt panna cotta and chocolate gnocci were divine.
    We were on a 1 hour lunch break from work so although it's great not to feel rushed we were in a hurry so service could be better for people who indicate they're limited with time... :) "
    Posted 11 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Aaron said: "Review
    Great, waiter was very friendly and the food was perfect! "
    Posted 1 year, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great service! Food is tasty and nicely presented! "
    Posted 1 year, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karen said: "Always Good
    Food delicious and the staff are always courteous and friendly.
    A great place for lunch. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Clare said:
    " Yummy "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • VICTORIA said: "New design
    Looks good.
    Food and staff great. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rey said:
    " Good service and card was accepted quite readily "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • K said: "Lovely Lunch
    What a pleasant experience, friendly staff who explained how the taste card worked as I had not used it before. For health conscious you could ask for Caesar salad dressing to be on the side. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amy said: "Great Customer Service
    We originally were going to Prezzo for our work lunch. However we waited for nearly 10 mins just to be seen at the door. We decided to come to Ask and we were not disappointed we were greeted as soon as we walked through the door and had a great lunch. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DW said:
    " Great as always. Cheers "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Do said: "Excellent Customer Service
    Lovely new menu option of Prima light cools ham. Beautifully presented.
    Ask team as always fantastic.
    Thank you! "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lucus said: "Gr10
    Love the food and the service. The chocolate Etna is explosively good ;););) "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lucus said:
    " Excellent food and wonderful service! "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Lovely
    Lovely lunch "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • HXY said:
    " Dined with my husband today and actually quite like it. Food was nice and staff are friendly and responsive. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said:
    " Great service. No problem with the card "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pongo said: "40th Birthday
    Excellent food enjoyed the pudding
    Music bit loud
    Kitchen noisy
    But would return "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anthony said: "Meal after film
    Close to the Cinema, easily booked. Great service and a very enjoyable meal. Will go again. "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Nice place
    Nice food not perfect but a good italien "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Food said: "Hmm... not as good as it used to be
    The food in Prezzos Letchworth much better as was worth the price paid, sadly this was not. We have experienced just as good meals in a local pub for £20 for the whole family. The staff were not very accommodating to eating styles as I my little one wanted just pizza no starter or dessert they refused to make a small tomato pizza. We has to order what was on the kids menu. My goat cheese salad was edible but was worth about £5 £6. As frankly and Benny's do one that is fantastic! And cheaper! Our food was late! Very frustrating when you have a small hungry child. This Resturant used to be so good years back. But it has become over priced with ok edible food. "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Avishek said: "Great Service And Good Food
    A great service. The waiting staff was really friendly and food was good. And no waiting for food. "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Love This Restaurant
    Friendly staff and very attentive and of course amazing food "
    Posted 4 years, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said:
    " Very good service "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sandra said: "Fathers Day & Daughters birthday
    Very busy as you would expect being Fathers day and very noisy because it is open plan. But food very good and served piping hot, service good, we had a young girl that was obviously new to the job but she did very well. :-) "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Ask Stevenage Leisure Park
    Great lunch "
    Posted 4 years, 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Me said: "Ask
    Good nights eating experience. "
    Posted 4 years, 5 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lmf said: "Tasteless food.
    Tasteless uninspired food and average service. Prezzo next door is a much better option. "
    Posted 5 years, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said:
    " Great food and good service "
    Posted 5 years, 10 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals