Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
ASK Italian - Worthing image
ASK Italian - Worthing image
ASK Italian - Worthing image
ASK Italian - Worthing image
ASK Italian - Worthing image

2 for 1 at ASK Italian - Worthing

ASK Italian is a family of over 110 restaurants across the UK; one that is driven by their passion for seeking out the best Italian food and culture.

From a warm welcome with homemade lemonade, their stone baked pizzas and twists on classic pasta dishes, to the indoor pergola courtyard feel at their Italian-inspired interiors - everything they do is about bringing a bit of Italy to their guests.

Simply put – ASK Italian want everyone to experience what it is means to ‘eat like an Italian’ – enjoying food they love, with those they love and creating those little memorable moments of joy.

Important Information

Please Note: Your tastecard entitles you to an exclusive 2 for 1 offer across all Starters, Mains and Desserts; extra toppings are not included, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Specials, Sharing Starters, Sides and Sharing Desserts are excluded from this offer. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Your tastecard is valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used for your party - therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards (up to a maximum or 8 people dining, requiring 4 tastecards). This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions, discounts or vouchers, including Tesco Clubcard vouchers. Set Menus (including our Kids Menus) and takeaways are not included in this offer. Your tastecard is not valid on Fridays, Saturdays, Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day and throughout December. There is no requirement to book, although at busy times it is advised to avoid disappointment. This offer is not available in the ASK Italian Bluewater, Bournemouth, Chichester, Epsom, Finchley, Glasgow, Gloucester Arcade, Horsham, Leeds, London Park Street, Manchester, Norwich, Park Street, Spring Street, Scarborough, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Wells, Wigmore Street and York branches. The offer also cannot be used at the ASK Italian Cardiff, The O2, and Twickenham restaurants on event/match days.

View all reviews
ASK Italian - Worthing
Average member score
4.7 16
Diner rating
Excellent
12
Very good
3
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Ian said "2nd date
Really.good.evening and.very welcoming"
Read more
Rachael said "Just Great!!
A lovely guy served us, food was fabulous and people were lovely"
Read more
Lorraine said "Impromptu Visit
Lovely meal as always. Fab food, attentive staff. Great value."
Read more
Dan said "Assistant Manager
By far the best assistant manager (Jamie) that I've come across!

p.s the..."
Read more
Tracey said "Excellent service
Excellent service amazing food. Simon our waiter couldn't do enough to make our dining..."
Read more
Sue said
" Tasty food, friendly staff, relaxed atmosphere."
Read more
kevin said "Excellent meal experience
A great meal experience decided to eat out at this restaurant and glad we did. Everything was..."
Read more
Rachel said "Nice meal
Really enjoyed our first trip to ask would Deffo stop by again."
Read more
Ask said
" Great place to eat"
Read more
NORMAN said
" We had an early dinner so not many people eating so not too much atmosphere . We had the belly..."
Read more
Jack said "Very nice.
Really good food and friendly staff."
Read more
Jug said "A Firm Favourite
We have been dining here since 2010. The food is always excellent - tasty and beautifully..."
Read more
M said "Great Venue
Great family meal"
Read more
Isobel said "Mmmmmm
Please DON'T STOP SELLING THE ICE CREAM PROFITEROLES....... WOW THEY ARE AMAZING. Fantastic..."
Read more
Isobel said "Perfect
Staff are FABULOUS Food gorgeous..... service THE BEST"
Read more
Amanda said
" Nice food but more expensive than I thought glad I got discount more likely to go to pizza express"
Read more
  • Ian said: "2nd date
    Really.good.evening and.very welcoming "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rachael said: "Just Great!!
    A lovely guy served us, food was fabulous and people were lovely "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lorraine said: "Impromptu Visit
    Lovely meal as always. Fab food, attentive staff. Great value. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dan said: "Assistant Manager
    By far the best assistant manager (Jamie) that I've come across!

    p.s the cheese fondue is legend "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracey said: "Excellent service
    Excellent service amazing food. Simon our waiter couldn't do enough to make our dining experience more enjoyable. Will definitely be back again soon. Nothing was too much trouble. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sue said:
    " Tasty food, friendly staff, relaxed atmosphere. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • kevin said: "Excellent meal experience
    A great meal experience decided to eat out at this restaurant and glad we did. Everything was excellent and the service was first class...thoroughly recommend it "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rachel said: "Nice meal
    Really enjoyed our first trip to ask would Deffo stop by again. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ask said:
    " Great place to eat "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • NORMAN said:
    " We had an early dinner so not many people eating so not too much atmosphere . We had the belly pork it was very good well worth having. Good friendly service. "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jack said: "Very nice.
    Really good food and friendly staff. "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jug said: "A Firm Favourite
    We have been dining here since 2010. The food is always excellent - tasty and beautifully prepared and presented... The staff on most occasions chatty and happy to converse and please.
    The atmosphere is of a local restaurant rather than of a chain - You are not rushed and are made to feel welcome... "
    Posted 4 years, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • M said: "Great Venue
    Great family meal "
    Posted 5 years, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Isobel said: "Mmmmmm
    Please DON'T STOP SELLING THE ICE CREAM PROFITEROLES....... WOW THEY ARE AMAZING. Fantastic Service as always "
    Posted 5 years, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Isobel said: "Perfect
    Staff are FABULOUS Food gorgeous..... service THE BEST "
    Posted 5 years, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amanda said:
    " Nice food but more expensive than I thought glad I got discount more likely to go to pizza express "
    Posted 5 years, 3 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Ian said: "2nd date
    Really.good.evening and.very welcoming "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rachael said: "Just Great!!
    A lovely guy served us, food was fabulous and people were lovely "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lorraine said: "Impromptu Visit
    Lovely meal as always. Fab food, attentive staff. Great value. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dan said: "Assistant Manager
    By far the best assistant manager (Jamie) that I've come across!

    p.s the cheese fondue is legend "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracey said: "Excellent service
    Excellent service amazing food. Simon our waiter couldn't do enough to make our dining experience more enjoyable. Will definitely be back again soon. Nothing was too much trouble. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sue said:
    " Tasty food, friendly staff, relaxed atmosphere. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • kevin said: "Excellent meal experience
    A great meal experience decided to eat out at this restaurant and glad we did. Everything was excellent and the service was first class...thoroughly recommend it "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rachel said: "Nice meal
    Really enjoyed our first trip to ask would Deffo stop by again. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ask said:
    " Great place to eat "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • NORMAN said:
    " We had an early dinner so not many people eating so not too much atmosphere . We had the belly pork it was very good well worth having. Good friendly service. "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jack said: "Very nice.
    Really good food and friendly staff. "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jug said: "A Firm Favourite
    We have been dining here since 2010. The food is always excellent - tasty and beautifully prepared and presented... The staff on most occasions chatty and happy to converse and please.
    The atmosphere is of a local restaurant rather than of a chain - You are not rushed and are made to feel welcome... "
    Posted 4 years, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • M said: "Great Venue
    Great family meal "
    Posted 5 years, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Isobel said: "Mmmmmm
    Please DON'T STOP SELLING THE ICE CREAM PROFITEROLES....... WOW THEY ARE AMAZING. Fantastic Service as always "
    Posted 5 years, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Isobel said: "Perfect
    Staff are FABULOUS Food gorgeous..... service THE BEST "
    Posted 5 years, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amanda said:
    " Nice food but more expensive than I thought glad I got discount more likely to go to pizza express "
    Posted 5 years, 3 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals