Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
ASK Italian - Bury St Edmunds image
ASK Italian - Bury St Edmunds image
ASK Italian - Bury St Edmunds image
ASK Italian - Bury St Edmunds image
ASK Italian - Bury St Edmunds image

2 for 1 at ASK Italian - Bury St Edmunds

ASK Italian is a family of over 110 restaurants across the UK; one that is driven by their passion for seeking out the best Italian food and culture.

From a warm welcome with homemade lemonade, their stone baked pizzas and twists on classic pasta dishes, to the indoor pergola courtyard feel at their Italian-inspired interiors - everything they do is about bringing a bit of Italy to their guests.

Simply put – ASK Italian want everyone to experience what it is means to ‘eat like an Italian’ – enjoying food they love, with those they love and creating those little memorable moments of joy.

Important Information

Please Note: Your tastecard entitles you to an exclusive 2 for 1 offer across all Starters, Mains and Desserts; extra toppings are not included, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Specials, Sharing Starters, Sides and Sharing Desserts are excluded from this offer. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Your tastecard is valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used for your party - therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards (up to a maximum or 8 people dining, requiring 4 tastecards). This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions, discounts or vouchers, including Tesco Clubcard vouchers. Set Menus (including our Kids Menus) and takeaways are not included in this offer. Your tastecard is not valid on Fridays, Saturdays, Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day and throughout December. There is no requirement to book, although at busy times it is advised to avoid disappointment. This offer is not available in the ASK Italian Bluewater, Bournemouth, Chichester, Epsom, Finchley, Glasgow, Gloucester Arcade, Horsham, Leeds, London Park Street, Manchester, Norwich, Park Street, Spring Street, Scarborough, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Wells, Wigmore Street and York branches. The offer also cannot be used at the ASK Italian Cardiff, The O2, and Twickenham restaurants on event/match days.

View all reviews
ASK Italian - Bury St Edmunds
Average member score
4.2 12
Diner rating
Excellent
7
Very good
3
Good
0
Average
1
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Rachel said
" Lovely friendly staff."
Read more
SC said "Delicious!
Best food I’ve had in a restaurant in months. Ricotta and spinach arancini and beef brisket..."
Read more
" Great mains and desserts after the cinema :)"
Read more
Leigha said "Amazing
Yummy food great service!!"
Read more
John said "Good Service And Food.
Visited during the Xmas fair, it was fairly busy inside but the service was very good. Used the..."
Read more
CJ said
" Food and service was excellent"
Read more
spyda410 said "Best Calamari In Suffolk.
I love Ask restaurant. The staff are always friendly and courteous. The food is delicious. My..."
Read more
Deborah said "Below average
We went on a Thursday and it wasn't busy, but it still was a while before someone came to..."
Read more
Neil said
" Very nice lunch. Will be back again."
Read more
David said "Lunch 7 Feb'15
A most enjoyable meal serviced by a charming and attentive staff."
Read more
Angry said "This place is horrible
Went in on a slow Sunday night. The manager on duty asked if we had a reservation and if we did..."
Read more
Simon said "Excellent
Consistently excellent food and service. All round good value for money."
Read more
  • Rachel said:
    " Lovely friendly staff. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SC said: "Delicious!
    Best food I’ve had in a restaurant in months. Ricotta and spinach arancini and beef brisket bolognese are a must try!! "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great mains and desserts after the cinema :) "
    Posted 2 years, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Leigha said: "Amazing
    Yummy food great service!! "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said: "Good Service And Food.
    Visited during the Xmas fair, it was fairly busy inside but the service was very good. Used the taste card which the waiter was well aware of, no problem at all. Will certainly return again. "
    Posted 3 years, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • CJ said:
    " Food and service was excellent "
    Posted 4 years, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • spyda410 said: "Best Calamari In Suffolk.
    I love Ask restaurant. The staff are always friendly and courteous. The food is delicious. My favourite place to eat Italian food. "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Deborah said: "Below average
    We went on a Thursday and it wasn't busy, but it still was a while before someone came to take our drink order. The service was slow and the food was bland at best. We will certainly not be going back. "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Neil said:
    " Very nice lunch. Will be back again. "
    Posted 4 years, 5 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Lunch 7 Feb'15
    A most enjoyable meal serviced by a charming and attentive staff. "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Angry said: "This place is horrible
    Went in on a slow Sunday night. The manager on duty asked if we had a reservation and if we did not there was no way she could handle it on her own...They had three tables. Her lack of work ethic seems to be the norm at Ask restaurants. This was our second attempt at eating here after the first time being ruined by awful pizza. Will never try again, and recommend you save yourself the trip. "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months, 26 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Simon said: "Excellent
    Consistently excellent food and service. All round good value for money. "
    Posted 6 years, 1 month, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Rachel said:
    " Lovely friendly staff. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SC said: "Delicious!
    Best food I’ve had in a restaurant in months. Ricotta and spinach arancini and beef brisket bolognese are a must try!! "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great mains and desserts after the cinema :) "
    Posted 2 years, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Leigha said: "Amazing
    Yummy food great service!! "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said: "Good Service And Food.
    Visited during the Xmas fair, it was fairly busy inside but the service was very good. Used the taste card which the waiter was well aware of, no problem at all. Will certainly return again. "
    Posted 3 years, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • CJ said:
    " Food and service was excellent "
    Posted 4 years, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • spyda410 said: "Best Calamari In Suffolk.
    I love Ask restaurant. The staff are always friendly and courteous. The food is delicious. My favourite place to eat Italian food. "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Deborah said: "Below average
    We went on a Thursday and it wasn't busy, but it still was a while before someone came to take our drink order. The service was slow and the food was bland at best. We will certainly not be going back. "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Neil said:
    " Very nice lunch. Will be back again. "
    Posted 4 years, 5 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Lunch 7 Feb'15
    A most enjoyable meal serviced by a charming and attentive staff. "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Angry said: "This place is horrible
    Went in on a slow Sunday night. The manager on duty asked if we had a reservation and if we did not there was no way she could handle it on her own...They had three tables. Her lack of work ethic seems to be the norm at Ask restaurants. This was our second attempt at eating here after the first time being ruined by awful pizza. Will never try again, and recommend you save yourself the trip. "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months, 26 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Simon said: "Excellent
    Consistently excellent food and service. All round good value for money. "
    Posted 6 years, 1 month, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals