Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
ASK Italian - Guildford image
ASK Italian - Guildford image
ASK Italian - Guildford image
ASK Italian - Guildford image
ASK Italian - Guildford image

2 for 1 at ASK Italian - Guildford

ASK Italian is a family of over 110 restaurants across the UK; one that is driven by their passion for seeking out the best Italian food and culture.

From a warm welcome with homemade lemonade, their stone baked pizzas and twists on classic pasta dishes, to the indoor pergola courtyard feel at their Italian-inspired interiors - everything they do is about bringing a bit of Italy to their guests.

Simply put – ASK Italian want everyone to experience what it is means to ‘eat like an Italian’ – enjoying food they love, with those they love and creating those little memorable moments of joy.

Important Information

Please Note: Your tastecard entitles you to an exclusive 2 for 1 offer across all Starters, Mains and Desserts; extra toppings are not included, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Specials, Sharing Starters, Sides and Sharing Desserts are excluded from this offer. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Your tastecard is valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used for your party - therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards (up to a maximum or 8 people dining, requiring 4 tastecards). This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions, discounts or vouchers, including Tesco Clubcard vouchers. Set Menus (including our Kids Menus) and takeaways are not included in this offer. Your tastecard is not valid on Fridays, Saturdays, Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day and throughout December. There is no requirement to book, although at busy times it is advised to avoid disappointment. This offer is not available in the ASK Italian Bluewater, Bournemouth, Chichester, Epsom, Finchley, Glasgow, Gloucester Arcade, Horsham, Leeds, London Park Street, Manchester, Norwich, Park Street, Spring Street, Scarborough, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Wells, Wigmore Street and York branches. The offer also cannot be used at the ASK Italian Cardiff, The O2, and Twickenham restaurants on event/match days.

View all reviews
ASK Italian - Guildford
Average member score
4.3 7
Diner rating
Excellent
3
Very good
3
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Dave said
" Food was good but service was very slow and orders were duplicated when we asked where our..."
Read more
Sam said "Great Food
Great food, well priced and easy to use the card. Service was a little slow but atmosphere made..."
Read more
Judith said
" First visit to Ask in Guildford having been to one in Wells, Somerset. Very good value."
Read more
David said "Would Go Back Again
Good food
Good friendly service"
Read more
Danny said
" Nice"
Read more
Jonathan said "Taste with or without the card!
Been a couple of times in recent weeks for lunch and each time the food was very good especially..."
Read more
shanta said "Really good food and service!
I've visited twice now using my taste card and on both occasions the food was delicious and..."
Read more
  • Dave said:
    " Food was good but service was very slow and orders were duplicated when we asked where our original orders were. Ordered nohitjos only to be subsequently told they didn’t have the elements to make one and then ordered panna cotta for dessert but after a wait were told they weren’t available! Quick enough to take payment though..... "
    Posted 8 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sam said: "Great Food
    Great food, well priced and easy to use the card. Service was a little slow but atmosphere made up for it "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Judith said:
    " First visit to Ask in Guildford having been to one in Wells, Somerset. Very good value. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Would Go Back Again
    Good food
    Good friendly service "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Danny said:
    " Nice "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jonathan said: "Taste with or without the card!
    Been a couple of times in recent weeks for lunch and each time the food was very good especially the sourdough pizza and lemonade. "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 15 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • shanta said: "Really good food and service!
    I've visited twice now using my taste card and on both occasions the food was delicious and the service hassle free for taste card members.

    I will certainly continue to use my taste card there! "
    Posted 5 years, 6 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Dave said:
    " Food was good but service was very slow and orders were duplicated when we asked where our original orders were. Ordered nohitjos only to be subsequently told they didn’t have the elements to make one and then ordered panna cotta for dessert but after a wait were told they weren’t available! Quick enough to take payment though..... "
    Posted 8 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sam said: "Great Food
    Great food, well priced and easy to use the card. Service was a little slow but atmosphere made up for it "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Judith said:
    " First visit to Ask in Guildford having been to one in Wells, Somerset. Very good value. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Would Go Back Again
    Good food
    Good friendly service "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Danny said:
    " Nice "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jonathan said: "Taste with or without the card!
    Been a couple of times in recent weeks for lunch and each time the food was very good especially the sourdough pizza and lemonade. "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 15 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • shanta said: "Really good food and service!
    I've visited twice now using my taste card and on both occasions the food was delicious and the service hassle free for taste card members.

    I will certainly continue to use my taste card there! "
    Posted 5 years, 6 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals