Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
ASK Italian - Faversham image
ASK Italian - Faversham image
ASK Italian - Faversham image
ASK Italian - Faversham image
ASK Italian - Faversham image

2 for 1 at ASK Italian - Faversham

ASK Italian is a family of over 110 restaurants across the UK; one that is driven by their passion for seeking out the best Italian food and culture.

From a warm welcome with homemade lemonade, their stone baked pizzas and twists on classic pasta dishes, to the indoor pergola courtyard feel at their Italian-inspired interiors - everything they do is about bringing a bit of Italy to their guests.

Simply put – ASK Italian want everyone to experience what it is means to ‘eat like an Italian’ – enjoying food they love, with those they love and creating those little memorable moments of joy.

Important Information

Please Note: Your tastecard entitles you to an exclusive 2 for 1 offer across all Starters, Mains and Desserts; extra toppings are not included, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Specials, Sharing Starters, Sides and Sharing Desserts are excluded from this offer. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Your tastecard is valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used for your party - therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards (up to a maximum or 8 people dining, requiring 4 tastecards). This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions, discounts or vouchers, including Tesco Clubcard vouchers. Set Menus (including our Kids Menus) and takeaways are not included in this offer. Your tastecard is not valid on Fridays, Saturdays, Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day and throughout December. There is no requirement to book, although at busy times it is advised to avoid disappointment. This offer is not available in the ASK Italian Bluewater, Bournemouth, Chichester, Epsom, Finchley, Glasgow, Gloucester Arcade, Horsham, Leeds, London Park Street, Manchester, Norwich, Park Street, Spring Street, Scarborough, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Wells, Wigmore Street and York branches. The offer also cannot be used at the ASK Italian Cardiff, The O2, and Twickenham restaurants on event/match days.

View all reviews
ASK Italian - Faversham
Average member score
4.8 16
Diner rating
Excellent
12
Very good
4
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
" Nice enough"
Read more
WOEI said "Excellent pizza
Lovely food. Frequent drafts of cold air as for was opened and closed.

Will ask..."
Read more
Binnyb04 said "Brilliant
Lovey food with great service"
Read more
Kaye said "Always Good
We come here on a fairly regular basis and are never disappointed!!"
Read more
Martin said "Excellent
Our favourite Italian restaurant. Even better now we have a tastecard"
Read more
Beautiful said "Beautiful As Always
Always great service and beautiful food"
Read more
Peter said "Great place to eat
Went to the faversham ask. First time here what a lovely place foods great & staff are..."
Read more
Joanne said
" Excellent all round - best food I've had at Ask Faversham ever"
Read more
NancyMoo said "Fabulous as Always!
We love Ask in Faversham and come back time and time again. We love the atmosphere of the place..."
Read more
Kim said
" Excellent, as always"
Read more
Robert said "Great Beer
It's popular and with all ages. The food is excellent, the pizza crusts thin and the large..."
Read more
Bryce said
" Very good good and service"
Read more
Adrian said "Room cold
Food and service fine but room cold. Despite additional heating cold room made us move to the..."
Read more
Michael said
" Fantastic meal would recommend to anyone thanks for a lovely afternoon and lunch"
Read more
Ben said
" Good service,good food as usual.Easy to use Tastecard and good value"
Read more
Mark said
" Lovely food, very helpful staff. Welcome taste card, well done Ask."
Read more
  • " Nice enough "
    Posted 6 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • WOEI said: "Excellent pizza
    Lovely food. Frequent drafts of cold air as for was opened and closed.

    Will ask for table away from door next time "
    Posted 7 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Binnyb04 said: "Brilliant
    Lovey food with great service "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kaye said: "Always Good
    We come here on a fairly regular basis and are never disappointed!! "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Martin said: "Excellent
    Our favourite Italian restaurant. Even better now we have a tastecard "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Beautiful said: "Beautiful As Always
    Always great service and beautiful food "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said: "Great place to eat
    Went to the faversham ask. First time here what a lovely place foods great & staff are really friendly. Well worth a visit "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joanne said:
    " Excellent all round - best food I've had at Ask Faversham ever "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • NancyMoo said: "Fabulous as Always!
    We love Ask in Faversham and come back time and time again. We love the atmosphere of the place and the service is always great - all of the staff are really friendly and chatty. The food is incredible and we're loving the new and improved menu! "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kim said:
    " Excellent, as always "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robert said: "Great Beer
    It's popular and with all ages. The food is excellent, the pizza crusts thin and the large bottles of Peroni ice cold.
    It's in an elegant building with several large dining rooms and a large garden. "
    Posted 3 years, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bryce said:
    " Very good good and service "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adrian said: "Room cold
    Food and service fine but room cold. Despite additional heating cold room made us move to the radiator. "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michael said:
    " Fantastic meal would recommend to anyone thanks for a lovely afternoon and lunch "
    Posted 4 years, 4 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ben said:
    " Good service,good food as usual.Easy to use Tastecard and good value "
    Posted 4 years, 5 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said:
    " Lovely food, very helpful staff. Welcome taste card, well done Ask. "
    Posted 4 years, 9 months, 16 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • " Nice enough "
    Posted 6 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • WOEI said: "Excellent pizza
    Lovely food. Frequent drafts of cold air as for was opened and closed.

    Will ask for table away from door next time "
    Posted 7 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Binnyb04 said: "Brilliant
    Lovey food with great service "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kaye said: "Always Good
    We come here on a fairly regular basis and are never disappointed!! "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Martin said: "Excellent
    Our favourite Italian restaurant. Even better now we have a tastecard "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Beautiful said: "Beautiful As Always
    Always great service and beautiful food "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said: "Great place to eat
    Went to the faversham ask. First time here what a lovely place foods great & staff are really friendly. Well worth a visit "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joanne said:
    " Excellent all round - best food I've had at Ask Faversham ever "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • NancyMoo said: "Fabulous as Always!
    We love Ask in Faversham and come back time and time again. We love the atmosphere of the place and the service is always great - all of the staff are really friendly and chatty. The food is incredible and we're loving the new and improved menu! "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kim said:
    " Excellent, as always "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robert said: "Great Beer
    It's popular and with all ages. The food is excellent, the pizza crusts thin and the large bottles of Peroni ice cold.
    It's in an elegant building with several large dining rooms and a large garden. "
    Posted 3 years, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bryce said:
    " Very good good and service "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adrian said: "Room cold
    Food and service fine but room cold. Despite additional heating cold room made us move to the radiator. "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michael said:
    " Fantastic meal would recommend to anyone thanks for a lovely afternoon and lunch "
    Posted 4 years, 4 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ben said:
    " Good service,good food as usual.Easy to use Tastecard and good value "
    Posted 4 years, 5 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said:
    " Lovely food, very helpful staff. Welcome taste card, well done Ask. "
    Posted 4 years, 9 months, 16 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals