Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 4 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Archana Indian Restaurant image

2 for 1 at Archana Indian Restaurant

Archana are one of the best Indian Restaurant’s in Belfast. They deliver the ultimate and authentic Indian Cuisine experience. From mild curries to tempt the uninitiated, to the special delicacies for the connoisseur, Archana Indian restaurant have dishes to please even the most jaded palate.

Each dish is prepared using particular blends of delicious herbs and spices, formulated and perfected by their skilled head chef.

A fragrant aroma of delicately spiced dishes, a taste that lingers on the tongue – A meal at Archana is Indian cuisine at its finest.

Important Information

Please note: Members MUST book at least 2 hours before entering the restaurant for same day dining. Failure to book in advance mentioning your tastecard will result in the offer not being valid. The Thali dishes cannot be shared, these dishes are for 1 diner only.

View all reviews
Archana Indian Restaurant
Average member score
4.8 16
Diner rating
Excellent
14
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Stuart said "10/10
Service was excellent, so attentive and happy to take the taste card.

Food was..."
Read more
Stephen said "Left A Lot To Be Desired - Dont Be Fooled By The Menu Photography
Visited on a Thursday evening, restaurant wasn’t busy at all, but another table was seated right..."
Read more
Scott said "Really Lovely Curry
This was really a bit of a find, great service, lovely properly spiced food and great prices...."
Read more
Caroline said "Amazing Food. Excellent Service.
Great find. No issue using card."
Read more
Stuart said
" Excellent experience. We were late for our booking this was not an issue, the seekh kebab was..."
Read more
Regina said
" Absolutely amazing first time experience! Staff is friendly, served us promptly, food was..."
Read more
Amran said "Nice and quaint little Indian resturant
Good service, small dinning area, ease use of card. Good host and friendly service.nothign too..."
Read more
Matthew said "Best Indian In Belfast
Very friendly staff. Excellent food. The best in Belfast in my opinion.

Chicken..."
Read more
clare_conway said "The Best Indian!
Really amazing food. The meat fell apart beautifully. Just make sure you write that you have a..."
Read more
Eugene said "Great food
I love this place, I now go there for my takeaway also half way across the city. The tika starter..."
Read more
Mark said "Opposite the cinema
Superb spicey Indian food
Times Taste card did exactly as advertised"
Read more
Eugene said
" Great"
Read more
Cathy said "Great
Great food."
Read more
"Top Notch
Very good indian food. Yummy."
Read more
Alistair said "Excellent.
Great food and service."
Read more
"Good Food, Excellent Service
Superb evening out for a small group of five people. Great food, great service."
Read more
  • Stuart said: "10/10
    Service was excellent, so attentive and happy to take the taste card.

    Food was excellent, go for the Chilli Pakora do not be scared.

    Great we place and will go again on next visit.

    Would even visit without the tastecard "
    Posted 1 month, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stephen said: "Left A Lot To Be Desired - Dont Be Fooled By The Menu Photography
    Visited on a Thursday evening, restaurant wasn’t busy at all, but another table was seated right beside us. Less than 1ft between the tables. It made for an uncomfortable Dining experience. Senses considering the numerous other free tables. Drinks order was wrong 3 times. I eventually received my drink ten minutes after my colleague. Scallops starter was meagre and poor value even at 2for1. Main course was nice. Pepper mill on my table and the one beside was empty, I would have asked the staff to get another, however they spent most of the evening in the kitchen chatting. This resulted in much rubber necking looking for them, and eventually knocking the kitchen door to ask for our bill. Have stayed in the hotel before and the room was beautiful, sadly dinner didn’t come close to matching my expectation. "
    Posted 6 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Scott said: "Really Lovely Curry
    This was really a bit of a find, great service, lovely properly spiced food and great prices. Great dining experience. "
    Posted 11 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Caroline said: "Amazing Food. Excellent Service.
    Great find. No issue using card. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stuart said:
    " Excellent experience. We were late for our booking this was not an issue, the seekh kebab was fab. The dishes the main course come in are funky and all in all very nice. Would return "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Regina said:
    " Absolutely amazing first time experience! Staff is friendly, served us promptly, food was delicious and we had no problem in using a Tastecard. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amran said: "Nice and quaint little Indian resturant
    Good service, small dinning area, ease use of card. Good host and friendly service.nothign too much trouble. Food was good portions generous, plenty of spice and lots of sauces provided! Clean toilets. Overall a pleasent experience. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matthew said: "Best Indian In Belfast
    Very friendly staff. Excellent food. The best in Belfast in my opinion.

    Chicken archari is delicious. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • clare_conway said: "The Best Indian!
    Really amazing food. The meat fell apart beautifully. Just make sure you write that you have a tastecard on the booking form! "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Eugene said: "Great food
    I love this place, I now go there for my takeaway also half way across the city. The tika starter is the best I've had anywhere. Great little restaurant "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Opposite the cinema
    Superb spicey Indian food
    Times Taste card did exactly as advertised "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Eugene said:
    " Great "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cathy said: "Great
    Great food. "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Top Notch
    Very good indian food. Yummy. "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alistair said: "Excellent.
    Great food and service. "
    Posted 4 years, 11 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Good Food, Excellent Service
    Superb evening out for a small group of five people. Great food, great service. "
    Posted 5 years, 18 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Stuart said: "10/10
    Service was excellent, so attentive and happy to take the taste card.

    Food was excellent, go for the Chilli Pakora do not be scared.

    Great we place and will go again on next visit.

    Would even visit without the tastecard "
    Posted 1 month, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stephen said: "Left A Lot To Be Desired - Dont Be Fooled By The Menu Photography
    Visited on a Thursday evening, restaurant wasn’t busy at all, but another table was seated right beside us. Less than 1ft between the tables. It made for an uncomfortable Dining experience. Senses considering the numerous other free tables. Drinks order was wrong 3 times. I eventually received my drink ten minutes after my colleague. Scallops starter was meagre and poor value even at 2for1. Main course was nice. Pepper mill on my table and the one beside was empty, I would have asked the staff to get another, however they spent most of the evening in the kitchen chatting. This resulted in much rubber necking looking for them, and eventually knocking the kitchen door to ask for our bill. Have stayed in the hotel before and the room was beautiful, sadly dinner didn’t come close to matching my expectation. "
    Posted 6 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Scott said: "Really Lovely Curry
    This was really a bit of a find, great service, lovely properly spiced food and great prices. Great dining experience. "
    Posted 11 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Caroline said: "Amazing Food. Excellent Service.
    Great find. No issue using card. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stuart said:
    " Excellent experience. We were late for our booking this was not an issue, the seekh kebab was fab. The dishes the main course come in are funky and all in all very nice. Would return "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Regina said:
    " Absolutely amazing first time experience! Staff is friendly, served us promptly, food was delicious and we had no problem in using a Tastecard. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amran said: "Nice and quaint little Indian resturant
    Good service, small dinning area, ease use of card. Good host and friendly service.nothign too much trouble. Food was good portions generous, plenty of spice and lots of sauces provided! Clean toilets. Overall a pleasent experience. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matthew said: "Best Indian In Belfast
    Very friendly staff. Excellent food. The best in Belfast in my opinion.

    Chicken archari is delicious. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • clare_conway said: "The Best Indian!
    Really amazing food. The meat fell apart beautifully. Just make sure you write that you have a tastecard on the booking form! "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Eugene said: "Great food
    I love this place, I now go there for my takeaway also half way across the city. The tika starter is the best I've had anywhere. Great little restaurant "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Opposite the cinema
    Superb spicey Indian food
    Times Taste card did exactly as advertised "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Eugene said:
    " Great "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cathy said: "Great
    Great food. "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Top Notch
    Very good indian food. Yummy. "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alistair said: "Excellent.
    Great food and service. "
    Posted 4 years, 11 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Good Food, Excellent Service
    Superb evening out for a small group of five people. Great food, great service. "
    Posted 5 years, 18 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals