Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Prezzo - Guilford image
Prezzo - Guilford image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Guilford

tastecard holders… Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some great quality Italian food. The chefs at Prezzo use the finest seasonal products available, many of which are imported directly from Italy.

Make any occasion a celebration with Prezzo, serving the nation’s favourite sociable flavours. From bubbling pizzas and scrumptious pasta to delicious desserts and refreshing ice creams, Prezzo have all of the ingredients to make it extra special.

The Prezzo menus have had an injection of verve and are ready and waiting for you to try. Get involved, meet your vervologists and spread the word!

Salute. Buon apetito. Prego, Prezzo.

Important Information

Please Note: This offer is exclusively for tastecard members and is valid across all courses ordered (starters, mains and desserts) on both main and specials menus; the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. Valid from Sunday to Friday except on the following days: Bank holidays, Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day, while the restaurant discount is available in December until the 17th, at which time it will be unavailable until the 2nd January 2018. It is not valid at Euston, Glasshouse Street, King’s Cross Station, Mayfair and Northumberland Avenue restaurants. Wembley is also excluded on event days. The Festive Specials, Piadina Lunch Menu, Antipasti, Flatbreads To Share, Antipasti Misto and La Famiglia dishes are excluded. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount, set menu, children’s menu, Tesco tokens or takeaway sales. Promoter Head Office, Prezzo Limited. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people).

View all reviews
Prezzo - Guilford
Average member score
4.6 21
Diner rating
Excellent
14
Very good
6
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Vazgen said "Super
Delicious food lovely staff"
Read more
MARK said "Great service
Great service."
Read more
"Nice Lunch
Great service, nice surroundings and really good food. Will definitely visit again."
Read more
Feiling said "Foodies
The food was good , the environment was good"
Read more
H said "Lunch
The restaurant is well laid out and you immediately feel comfortable. The food was delicious and..."
Read more
KD said "Good Value
Great ambience and well cooked home Italian food with good service. Nothing to rave about but..."
Read more
ADAM said "Good food but Very small salad for the price
Very good here. But the steak and rocket salad is very small for over £11..."
Read more
John said
" Good"
Read more
Adi said
" Italian burger to die for"
Read more
"Guildford Prezzo Is Great
The Guildford prezzo is consistently a great dining experience. My husband and I come here all..."
Read more
Chapel said "Brilliant Stop By!
Sudden decision!!"
Read more
Steve said "Lovely Food
Had a lovely meal staff were so friendly couldn't fault a single thing! Highly recommend to..."
Read more
JASON said "Good evening. Good food
Had a nice time had the new prawn diavola. Tasty!"
Read more
John said "Prezzo Guildford
Great food and service"
Read more
John said "Prezzo Guildford
Great food great service"
Read more
Prezzo said "Prezzo Guildford
Great food and service"
Read more
" Great food great service"
Read more
" Great"
Read more
Adi said
" Very good"
Read more
Adrian said
" Very good all round"
Read more
Ellie said "Good selection of food. Good decor and friendly staff. Will definitely visit again :-)
Great 2 for 1 on tasty food at Prezzo's."
Read more
  • Vazgen said: "Super
    Delicious food lovely staff "
    Posted 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MARK said: "Great service
    Great service. "
    Posted 3 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Nice Lunch
    Great service, nice surroundings and really good food. Will definitely visit again. "
    Posted 8 months, 30 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Feiling said: "Foodies
    The food was good , the environment was good "
    Posted 10 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • H said: "Lunch
    The restaurant is well laid out and you immediately feel comfortable. The food was delicious and the menu had lots of choice. The staff were all friendly and helpful. The only downside was that the advertised cheeseboard was not available - this was disappointing, particularly as it appears to be a new addition to the menu. "
    Posted 11 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KD said: "Good Value
    Great ambience and well cooked home Italian food with good service. Nothing to rave about but certainly value for money. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ADAM said: "Good food but Very small salad for the price
    Very good here. But the steak and rocket salad is very small for over £11... "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said:
    " Good "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adi said:
    " Italian burger to die for "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Guildford Prezzo Is Great
    The Guildford prezzo is consistently a great dining experience. My husband and I come here all the time. The food is always great, the service quick and friendly, and of course the deal is amazing with a tastecard! We have sometimes found other restaurants in the chain slightly less good, so we stick with the Guildford branch :) "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chapel said: "Brilliant Stop By!
    Sudden decision!! "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said: "Lovely Food
    Had a lovely meal staff were so friendly couldn't fault a single thing! Highly recommend to anyone "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JASON said: "Good evening. Good food
    Had a nice time had the new prawn diavola. Tasty! "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said: "Prezzo Guildford
    Great food and service "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said: "Prezzo Guildford
    Great food great service "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Prezzo said: "Prezzo Guildford
    Great food and service "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food great service "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adi said:
    " Very good "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adrian said:
    " Very good all round "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ellie said: "Good selection of food. Good decor and friendly staff. Will definitely visit again :-)
    Great 2 for 1 on tasty food at Prezzo's. "
    Posted 4 years, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Vazgen said: "Super
    Delicious food lovely staff "
    Posted 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MARK said: "Great service
    Great service. "
    Posted 3 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Nice Lunch
    Great service, nice surroundings and really good food. Will definitely visit again. "
    Posted 8 months, 30 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Feiling said: "Foodies
    The food was good , the environment was good "
    Posted 10 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • H said: "Lunch
    The restaurant is well laid out and you immediately feel comfortable. The food was delicious and the menu had lots of choice. The staff were all friendly and helpful. The only downside was that the advertised cheeseboard was not available - this was disappointing, particularly as it appears to be a new addition to the menu. "
    Posted 11 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KD said: "Good Value
    Great ambience and well cooked home Italian food with good service. Nothing to rave about but certainly value for money. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ADAM said: "Good food but Very small salad for the price
    Very good here. But the steak and rocket salad is very small for over £11... "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said:
    " Good "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adi said:
    " Italian burger to die for "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Guildford Prezzo Is Great
    The Guildford prezzo is consistently a great dining experience. My husband and I come here all the time. The food is always great, the service quick and friendly, and of course the deal is amazing with a tastecard! We have sometimes found other restaurants in the chain slightly less good, so we stick with the Guildford branch :) "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chapel said: "Brilliant Stop By!
    Sudden decision!! "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said: "Lovely Food
    Had a lovely meal staff were so friendly couldn't fault a single thing! Highly recommend to anyone "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JASON said: "Good evening. Good food
    Had a nice time had the new prawn diavola. Tasty! "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said: "Prezzo Guildford
    Great food and service "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said: "Prezzo Guildford
    Great food great service "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Prezzo said: "Prezzo Guildford
    Great food and service "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food great service "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adi said:
    " Very good "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adrian said:
    " Very good all round "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ellie said: "Good selection of food. Good decor and friendly staff. Will definitely visit again :-)
    Great 2 for 1 on tasty food at Prezzo's. "
    Posted 4 years, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurants Deals