Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Prezzo - Chislehurst image
Prezzo - Chislehurst image
Prezzo - Chislehurst image
Prezzo - Chislehurst image
Prezzo - Chislehurst image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Chislehurst

tastecard holders… Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some great quality Italian food. The chefs at Prezzo use the finest seasonal products available, many of which are imported directly from Italy.

Make any occasion a celebration with Prezzo, serving the nation’s favourite sociable flavours. From bubbling pizzas and scrumptious pasta to delicious desserts and refreshing ice creams, Prezzo have all of the ingredients to make it extra special.

The Prezzo menus have had an injection of verve and are ready and waiting for you to try. Get involved, meet your vervologists and spread the word!

Salute. Buon apetito. Prego, Prezzo.

Important Information

Please Note: This offer is exclusively for tastecard members and is valid across all courses ordered (starters, mains and desserts); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. The tastecard restaurant offers are valid from Sunday to Friday except on the following days: Bank holidays, Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day. For clarity, the bank holiday exclusion is on the bank holiday only. Offers are valid on Easter Sunday. The tastecard restaurant discounts are also unavailable throughout December. It is not valid at Euston, Glasshouse Street, King’s Cross Station, Mayfair and Northumberland Avenue restaurants. Wembley is also excluded on event days. The Festive Specials, Piadina Lunch Menu, Olives, Antipasti, Flatbreads To Share, Antipasti Misto and La Famiglia dishes are excluded. This offer is not valid on set menus, special menus, children’s menu, Tesco tokens or takeaway sales. Promoter Head Office, Prezzo Limited. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people).

View all reviews
Prezzo - Chislehurst
Average member score
4.1 21
Diner rating
Excellent
13
Very good
4
Good
0
Average
2
Poor
2
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
A said "Too basic
Food wise-too basic, there were no flavours in the mains we ordered. The place was busy, too loud..."
Read more
Lenore said "Father's Day meal
Food was great and service was really good considering that it was a busy Father's Day."
Read more
HAYLEY said "Even the drinks were disgusting
Came here with my mum and sis for a late mothers day meal and even our drinks were awful I..."
Read more
Sam said "Very quick
Very fast service and good came out without much waiting time at all

Service was..."
Read more
Cm said "Good Food
Popped in my off the cuff, good food, pleasant service if a little slow.
Thanks"
Read more
Georgina said
" Good"
Read more
Ari said "Good food at great value
Nice atmosphere inside and at the back outdoors (in good weather). Friendly, efficient, mostly..."
Read more
Ian said
" Excellent food and service"
Read more
Rowe said " Nice place to takes the Mrs
:)"
Read more
Camille said "For a nice quick diner
Food is good and fresh. Service is fine, a bit slow sometimes. Very busy place, so very noisy..."
Read more
Camille said "For a quick and nice diner
Food is good and fresh. Service is fine, sometimes a bit long, because that's a busy place...."
Read more
" Use of card is not as slick as it could be"
Read more
" Glad to be able to use 3 cards for a group meal but still have difficulty inserting data"
Read more
" Great food and service"
Read more
A said
" Slow awkward service from a busy looking staff in a half empty restaurant."
Read more
Chan said "Delicious food!
The food here was delicious. My 3 year old was well accomodated offered a high chair, though we..."
Read more
Marianne said "Always A Winner
No problems ever using tastecard
Delicious food
Good service
Having tastecard..."
Read more
Errol said
" Excellent food, great lunchtime service."
Read more
Jimbo said "Great Little Lunch
Nice food, good service and quick food"
Read more
Jason said "Great Service And Food
Fantastic Service with a smile, very friendly and nice decor.
Made to feel special, and..."
Read more
" Good value"
Read more
  • A said: "Too basic
    Food wise-too basic, there were no flavours in the mains we ordered. The place was busy, too loud and it was disappointing overall, especially because we love italian food! Will not go back. "
    Posted 2 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lenore said: "Father's Day meal
    Food was great and service was really good considering that it was a busy Father's Day. "
    Posted 3 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • HAYLEY said: "Even the drinks were disgusting
    Came here with my mum and sis for a late mothers day meal and even our drinks were awful I ordered a pornstar martini which I drink every place I go and my sis a sambuca my drink was watery with no passion fruit and the sambuca was cloudy white wish I could add pics to this comment so you could see . Our food was no better calzone was soggy and salad was rubbery and brown . We all hardly touched it the waiter didn't even ask how it was or if was a problem when took our plates will never go their again ruined our night very disapointed "
    Posted 6 months, 6 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sam said: "Very quick
    Very fast service and good came out without much waiting time at all

    Service was pleasant
    Was a little close to other customers but nothing that bothered us "
    Posted 11 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cm said: "Good Food
    Popped in my off the cuff, good food, pleasant service if a little slow.
    Thanks "
    Posted 1 year, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Georgina said:
    " Good "
    Posted 2 years, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ari said: "Good food at great value
    Nice atmosphere inside and at the back outdoors (in good weather). Friendly, efficient, mostly eastern European staff.

    Tried and tested Italian food. Try the VIP pizzas! "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ian said:
    " Excellent food and service "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rowe said: " Nice place to takes the Mrs
    :) "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Camille said: "For a nice quick diner
    Food is good and fresh. Service is fine, a bit slow sometimes. Very busy place, so very noisy unfortunately. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Camille said: "For a quick and nice diner
    Food is good and fresh. Service is fine, sometimes a bit long, because that's a busy place. Very noisy, which is too bad because the place is very pleasant. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Use of card is not as slick as it could be "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Glad to be able to use 3 cards for a group meal but still have difficulty inserting data "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food and service "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • A said:
    " Slow awkward service from a busy looking staff in a half empty restaurant. "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chan said: "Delicious food!
    The food here was delicious. My 3 year old was well accomodated offered a high chair, though we chose to decline, he was given crayons and some paper to colour. Also his order was taken whilst we decided what we wanted so he would not have to wait. The food was absolutely delicious came at a good temperature, ingredients seemed fresh and good quality. He waiter seemed a bit off, but was polite enough. Would defjnitely recommend. No problems whatso ever using my tastecard. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 15 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marianne said: "Always A Winner
    No problems ever using tastecard
    Delicious food
    Good service
    Having tastecard makes us frequent Prezzo a little too often "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Errol said:
    " Excellent food, great lunchtime service. "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jimbo said: "Great Little Lunch
    Nice food, good service and quick food "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jason said: "Great Service And Food
    Fantastic Service with a smile, very friendly and nice decor.
    Made to feel special, and good food "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good value "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • A said: "Too basic
    Food wise-too basic, there were no flavours in the mains we ordered. The place was busy, too loud and it was disappointing overall, especially because we love italian food! Will not go back. "
    Posted 2 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lenore said: "Father's Day meal
    Food was great and service was really good considering that it was a busy Father's Day. "
    Posted 3 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • HAYLEY said: "Even the drinks were disgusting
    Came here with my mum and sis for a late mothers day meal and even our drinks were awful I ordered a pornstar martini which I drink every place I go and my sis a sambuca my drink was watery with no passion fruit and the sambuca was cloudy white wish I could add pics to this comment so you could see . Our food was no better calzone was soggy and salad was rubbery and brown . We all hardly touched it the waiter didn't even ask how it was or if was a problem when took our plates will never go their again ruined our night very disapointed "
    Posted 6 months, 6 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sam said: "Very quick
    Very fast service and good came out without much waiting time at all

    Service was pleasant
    Was a little close to other customers but nothing that bothered us "
    Posted 11 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cm said: "Good Food
    Popped in my off the cuff, good food, pleasant service if a little slow.
    Thanks "
    Posted 1 year, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Georgina said:
    " Good "
    Posted 2 years, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ari said: "Good food at great value
    Nice atmosphere inside and at the back outdoors (in good weather). Friendly, efficient, mostly eastern European staff.

    Tried and tested Italian food. Try the VIP pizzas! "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ian said:
    " Excellent food and service "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rowe said: " Nice place to takes the Mrs
    :) "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Camille said: "For a nice quick diner
    Food is good and fresh. Service is fine, a bit slow sometimes. Very busy place, so very noisy unfortunately. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Camille said: "For a quick and nice diner
    Food is good and fresh. Service is fine, sometimes a bit long, because that's a busy place. Very noisy, which is too bad because the place is very pleasant. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Use of card is not as slick as it could be "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Glad to be able to use 3 cards for a group meal but still have difficulty inserting data "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food and service "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • A said:
    " Slow awkward service from a busy looking staff in a half empty restaurant. "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chan said: "Delicious food!
    The food here was delicious. My 3 year old was well accomodated offered a high chair, though we chose to decline, he was given crayons and some paper to colour. Also his order was taken whilst we decided what we wanted so he would not have to wait. The food was absolutely delicious came at a good temperature, ingredients seemed fresh and good quality. He waiter seemed a bit off, but was polite enough. Would defjnitely recommend. No problems whatso ever using my tastecard. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 15 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marianne said: "Always A Winner
    No problems ever using tastecard
    Delicious food
    Good service
    Having tastecard makes us frequent Prezzo a little too often "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Errol said:
    " Excellent food, great lunchtime service. "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jimbo said: "Great Little Lunch
    Nice food, good service and quick food "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jason said: "Great Service And Food
    Fantastic Service with a smile, very friendly and nice decor.
    Made to feel special, and good food "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good value "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals