Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Zizzi - York image
Zizzi - York image
Zizzi - York image
Zizzi - York image
Zizzi - York image

2 for 1 at Zizzi - York

Zizzi aren’t your average Italian restaurant. They take their passion for simple, delicious Italian food & combine it with a love of art & inspiration to create great food that you’ll love, with a twist that makes you smile.

They’ve got a broad range of Italian favourites to choose from, but every dish has something special about it. Their signature Rustica pizzas are hand stretched to make a bigger, thinner & crisper base loaded with inspired topping combinations and their pastas & salads are packed full of fresh, seasonal ingredients designed to make flavours shine off your plate.

Important Information

Please Note: This exclusive offer to tastecard members of 2 for 1 is across all courses ordered (starters, mains and desserts); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free, though a main course must be purchased for the offer to apply. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard booking. Sharers and the Bambini menu are excluded from the offer and your tastecard cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or set menus. Due to huge demand, unfortunately Zizzi is unable to accept the cards ALL DAY on Friday and Saturday, on any other special days throughout the year (eg. Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, and Father's Day), and throughout December. Take-aways are also not included in the offer. Offer is not valid at Bluewater, Bow Street, Canary Wharf, Charlotte Street, Earls Court, Greenwich, Gunwharf Quays, Marlow (Gloucester), One New Change, Paddington Central, St Katherine Docks, The O2, Victoria, Westfield London (White City), Windsor, Leicester High Cross, Bankside, Bath and Westfield Stratford. Not available at Wembley, Twickenham, Cardiff or Cardiff St David’s on days when sports or entertainment events are taking place nearby. Zizzi Edinburgh will not accept the tastecard during the Edinburgh Fringe Festival, between 30th July and 2nd September 2018. The offer will also be unavailable at the Manchester Trafford Centre branch between the 29th July and the 30th August 2018. The discount is also unavailable at Zizzi Inverness until the 30th August.

View all reviews
Zizzi - York
Average member score
4.5 45
Diner rating
Excellent
28
Very good
14
Good
0
Average
2
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
" Food was lovely"
Read more
Peter said
" Good food, well prepared. Restaurant became very busy around 7:00pm"
Read more
George said
" Great food great service would recommend"
Read more
" Not one of Zizzi’s best efforts from the kitchen. Sea bass verdi - appeared ‘fried’ on the plate..."
Read more
FIONA said
" Excellent thank you"
Read more
Emma said "Fantastic!
Food was amazing, service was slow as they were busy but they automatically took the drink prices..."
Read more
Mike said "York
Usually use Zizzi’s in Bristol & Bath, but I have to say that York will take some beating."
Read more
Lee said "Zizzi York
Had to move table as initially sat next to the entrance of the bar. Once moved we were fine. The..."
Read more
Janina said
" Good, quick service"
Read more
" Good food and good service"
Read more
Viktors said "Nice
Delicious food"
Read more
Smurf said "Lovely Food
Service very good"
Read more
Hungry said "What A Great Meal
We really enjoyed our evening at Zizzi’s! Three course meal for 2 with drinks for £20 each. Every..."
Read more
Lilly said "Nice Relaxed Late Lunch
Very friendly attentive staff we had a rustico pollo pizza which was very nice And the Carbonara..."
Read more
Hungry said "Lovely Food, Basic Service
Food was great.
Waitress taking our order was friendly and staff were approachable when we..."
Read more
Sue said "Great day
Easy peasy and great food"
Read more
Kate said
" Always a great place to eat with kids Friendly staff and great food"
Read more
"Lovely Dinner With Friends
We went as a spare of a moment and rung up half hour before we wanted to eat and it was no..."
Read more
Alastair said "Cosy and tasty
Lunch in York. Tasty food. We'll presented. Friendly staff."
Read more
Darren said "Great night at Zizzi in York.
Although it was a Monday, we had a lovely evening. The food was great and the staff were very..."
Read more
" A great evening with good food and friendly staff"
Read more
Lewis said
" Great food great service"
Read more
Michael said
" Excellent fantastic food lovely people looking after us especially Mirta"
Read more
Lee said "Great taste at Zizzi's
Visiting york with my son for summer holidays we took the opportunity of visiting Zizzi's in..."
Read more
Megan said "Lovely choice of puddings!
Too many puddings to choose from couldn't pick for ages! Lovely pizza but hard to cut, only..."
Read more
" Excellent value for money"
Read more
peter said "Good service and decent food
Called early Sunday evening. Around 5pm. Accepted tastecard without pre booking, as it was Fairly..."
Read more
Pinky said "Fantastic Lunch
Our pizza Was great, The Italian Walter Was brilliant.. Such as beautiful experience"
Read more
Lynne said "Zizzi york
Lovely food in a lovely restaurant. Easy to use taste card. Waiter very attentive. Will..."
Read more
" Very good."
Read more
Gary said
" Nice dining experience"
Read more
" Nice"
Read more
" Great"
Read more
Jon said "Recommended
Had a great meal with really good service. I wouldn't hesitate in coming back
:o)"
Read more
Erica said
" Great food great company"
Read more
Ian said "Great Food Great Price
Great food great price"
Read more
Dobso said
" Very good Gluten free pizza, but a little light on the toppings. Nice atmosphere and ok service...."
Read more
Harrison said "The Quality You Would Expect
Being a big chain you kind of know what to expect. The food won't necessarily blow your mind..."
Read more
ANTHONY said "Good Service
We had a good experience. Excellent service and food."
Read more
Kate said
" Fab food, great choice!! Uncomfortable chairs."
Read more
" Delicious food"
Read more
Timea said
" Excellent."
Read more
" Wasn't impressed, garlic bread very bland, pizza little topping on... Wouldn't go again"
Read more
Kevin said "Garlic bread needs garlic
The garlic bread with cheese really needs to have some garlic on it, and more than just a..."
Read more
Warren said "Very tasty
Me and wife went for a valentines meal on the 11/2/14 because the in laws looked after our..."
Read more
  • " Food was lovely "
    Posted 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said:
    " Good food, well prepared. Restaurant became very busy around 7:00pm "
    Posted 1 month, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • George said:
    " Great food great service would recommend "
    Posted 3 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Not one of Zizzi’s best efforts from the kitchen. Sea bass verdi - appeared ‘fried’ on the plate - the salad consisting of red/white shredded cabbage & a handful of sliced cherry tomatoes. The portion size itself was adequate - however, summing up the specific dish cost (£15) didn’t equate at all. Also the smell of cooked fish shouldn’t be overbearing - this was. (In fact it was difficult to tell if it was bass - usually it’s sweet & tender - this wasn’t).
    Pizza carne piccante was ok - bit doughy, in fact a lot of dough to ingredient proportion - clearly, Zizzi as a chain have to make a profit, but serving what we recieved seemed as though there’d been some major cost cutting/trimming of ingredients to maximise profit & they simply hadn’t got it right.
    Thank God for tastecard - we’d have been totally miffed if we’d have paid full on this particular meal. Hopefully a one off experience. "
    Posted 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • FIONA said:
    " Excellent thank you "
    Posted 4 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said: "Fantastic!
    Food was amazing, service was slow as they were busy but they automatically took the drink prices off the bill which was fantastic, the service and staff were exceptional with smiles, high spirits and very polite, especially "luis"
    Will be returning. "
    Posted 4 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mike said: "York
    Usually use Zizzi’s in Bristol & Bath, but I have to say that York will take some beating. "
    Posted 4 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lee said: "Zizzi York
    Had to move table as initially sat next to the entrance of the bar. Once moved we were fine. The restaurant has a very casual atmosphere with all age groups dining here. Our waiter was very jolly and helpful and this made it a nice dining experience. We both had the lasagne with garlic bread and cheese, the food really was excellent! Will definitely visit again especially to use our taste card which made it excellent value for money. "
    Posted 4 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Janina said:
    " Good, quick service "
    Posted 4 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good food and good service "
    Posted 5 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Viktors said: "Nice
    Delicious food "
    Posted 6 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Smurf said: "Lovely Food
    Service very good "
    Posted 7 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hungry said: "What A Great Meal
    We really enjoyed our evening at Zizzi’s! Three course meal for 2 with drinks for £20 each. Every time we come here the food is equally as good as the last time. I would recommend it to anyone "
    Posted 9 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lilly said: "Nice Relaxed Late Lunch
    Very friendly attentive staff we had a rustico pollo pizza which was very nice And the Carbonara tagliatelle with mushrooms and thyme and parsley I do feel there was too much thyme in the pasta I feel it would be better if it was more subtle we finished off with three scoops of gelato which was very nice and a bottle of house wine would return the next time we are visiting York "
    Posted 9 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hungry said: "Lovely Food, Basic Service
    Food was great.
    Waitress taking our order was friendly and staff were approachable when we required the bill. "
    Posted 9 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sue said: "Great day
    Easy peasy and great food "
    Posted 11 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kate said:
    " Always a great place to eat with kids Friendly staff and great food "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Lovely Dinner With Friends
    We went as a spare of a moment and rung up half hour before we wanted to eat and it was no problem to get seated - as we went it wasn't busy at first but had a cosy feel to it

    The food was amazing - filling and enjoyable - the only comment I would make is that we asked for plain garlic bread and what we got was the options was the garlic bread topped with onions - not my favourite choice in veg- however just scraping it off still good - the waiter never came to our table and we had t grab someone attention when we wanted the bill - for a not very busy restaurant it should of been on top of this - and there was no note that we had a tastecard so I had to place it in the dish and wait again for a bill to be created -

    Apart for those little hiccups I would go again as it was very reasonable price and lovely food "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alastair said: "Cosy and tasty
    Lunch in York. Tasty food. We'll presented. Friendly staff. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Darren said: "Great night at Zizzi in York.
    Although it was a Monday, we had a lovely evening. The food was great and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Will definitely go again. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " A great evening with good food and friendly staff "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lewis said:
    " Great food great service "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michael said:
    " Excellent fantastic food lovely people looking after us especially Mirta "
    Posted 2 years ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lee said: "Great taste at Zizzi's
    Visiting york with my son for summer holidays we took the opportunity of visiting Zizzi's in the city centre, the service from Laura was absolutely excellent, the food superb and the service was very quick. When visiting york you have to take the chance on visiting as the atmosphere is vry good also. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Megan said: "Lovely choice of puddings!
    Too many puddings to choose from couldn't pick for ages! Lovely pizza but hard to cut, only serious complaint is the slowness of paying our bill we wanted to go to the cinema after but missed it as only one waitress was serving a few tables and paying bills was last on her priorities. Quick food service very impressed. Great value for money with the taste card wouldn't pay full price "
    Posted 2 years, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent value for money "
    Posted 2 years, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • peter said: "Good service and decent food
    Called early Sunday evening. Around 5pm. Accepted tastecard without pre booking, as it was Fairly quiet. Staff were very polite and quick to deal with us. the food didn't take long and was very reasonable. tastecard got me £20 off a bill for 2. Very pleased. "
    Posted 2 years, 21 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pinky said: "Fantastic Lunch
    Our pizza Was great, The Italian Walter Was brilliant.. Such as beautiful experience "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lynne said: "Zizzi york
    Lovely food in a lovely restaurant. Easy to use taste card. Waiter very attentive. Will definately be back.! "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very good. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gary said:
    " Nice dining experience "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Nice "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 1 day ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jon said: "Recommended
    Had a great meal with really good service. I wouldn't hesitate in coming back
    :o) "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Erica said:
    " Great food great company "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 2 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ian said: "Great Food Great Price
    Great food great price "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dobso said:
    " Very good Gluten free pizza, but a little light on the toppings. Nice atmosphere and ok service. Would eat their again. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Harrison said: "The Quality You Would Expect
    Being a big chain you kind of know what to expect. The food won't necessarily blow your mind but it's tasty and of a good quality and the staff are adequately attentive without being too familiar. My wife and I were visiting York for the day with our 10 month old and the staff made and effort to interact with her too. It was a nice enjoyable meal. There was no issue using the taste card. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ANTHONY said: "Good Service
    We had a good experience. Excellent service and food. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kate said:
    " Fab food, great choice!! Uncomfortable chairs. "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Delicious food "
    Posted 4 years, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Timea said:
    " Excellent. "
    Posted 4 years, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Wasn't impressed, garlic bread very bland, pizza little topping on... Wouldn't go again "
    Posted 4 years, 23 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kevin said: "Garlic bread needs garlic
    The garlic bread with cheese really needs to have some garlic on it, and more than just a miniscule amount of cheese. The main course hadn't seen any seasoning. And the service was just enough to get your plate to your table. I won't be back "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Warren said: "Very tasty
    Me and wife went for a valentines meal on the 11/2/14 because the in laws looked after our daughter and you can't use the Taste Card on valentines night. We had 2 starters or I did(lol) and 2 mains. With drinks a total of £19.95. Very nice food too. "
    Posted 4 years, 6 months, 2 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • " Food was lovely "
    Posted 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said:
    " Good food, well prepared. Restaurant became very busy around 7:00pm "
    Posted 1 month, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • George said:
    " Great food great service would recommend "
    Posted 3 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Not one of Zizzi’s best efforts from the kitchen. Sea bass verdi - appeared ‘fried’ on the plate - the salad consisting of red/white shredded cabbage & a handful of sliced cherry tomatoes. The portion size itself was adequate - however, summing up the specific dish cost (£15) didn’t equate at all. Also the smell of cooked fish shouldn’t be overbearing - this was. (In fact it was difficult to tell if it was bass - usually it’s sweet & tender - this wasn’t).
    Pizza carne piccante was ok - bit doughy, in fact a lot of dough to ingredient proportion - clearly, Zizzi as a chain have to make a profit, but serving what we recieved seemed as though there’d been some major cost cutting/trimming of ingredients to maximise profit & they simply hadn’t got it right.
    Thank God for tastecard - we’d have been totally miffed if we’d have paid full on this particular meal. Hopefully a one off experience. "
    Posted 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • FIONA said:
    " Excellent thank you "
    Posted 4 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said: "Fantastic!
    Food was amazing, service was slow as they were busy but they automatically took the drink prices off the bill which was fantastic, the service and staff were exceptional with smiles, high spirits and very polite, especially "luis"
    Will be returning. "
    Posted 4 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mike said: "York
    Usually use Zizzi’s in Bristol & Bath, but I have to say that York will take some beating. "
    Posted 4 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lee said: "Zizzi York
    Had to move table as initially sat next to the entrance of the bar. Once moved we were fine. The restaurant has a very casual atmosphere with all age groups dining here. Our waiter was very jolly and helpful and this made it a nice dining experience. We both had the lasagne with garlic bread and cheese, the food really was excellent! Will definitely visit again especially to use our taste card which made it excellent value for money. "
    Posted 4 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Janina said:
    " Good, quick service "
    Posted 4 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good food and good service "
    Posted 5 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Viktors said: "Nice
    Delicious food "
    Posted 6 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Smurf said: "Lovely Food
    Service very good "
    Posted 7 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hungry said: "What A Great Meal
    We really enjoyed our evening at Zizzi’s! Three course meal for 2 with drinks for £20 each. Every time we come here the food is equally as good as the last time. I would recommend it to anyone "
    Posted 9 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lilly said: "Nice Relaxed Late Lunch
    Very friendly attentive staff we had a rustico pollo pizza which was very nice And the Carbonara tagliatelle with mushrooms and thyme and parsley I do feel there was too much thyme in the pasta I feel it would be better if it was more subtle we finished off with three scoops of gelato which was very nice and a bottle of house wine would return the next time we are visiting York "
    Posted 9 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hungry said: "Lovely Food, Basic Service
    Food was great.
    Waitress taking our order was friendly and staff were approachable when we required the bill. "
    Posted 9 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sue said: "Great day
    Easy peasy and great food "
    Posted 11 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kate said:
    " Always a great place to eat with kids Friendly staff and great food "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Lovely Dinner With Friends
    We went as a spare of a moment and rung up half hour before we wanted to eat and it was no problem to get seated - as we went it wasn't busy at first but had a cosy feel to it

    The food was amazing - filling and enjoyable - the only comment I would make is that we asked for plain garlic bread and what we got was the options was the garlic bread topped with onions - not my favourite choice in veg- however just scraping it off still good - the waiter never came to our table and we had t grab someone attention when we wanted the bill - for a not very busy restaurant it should of been on top of this - and there was no note that we had a tastecard so I had to place it in the dish and wait again for a bill to be created -

    Apart for those little hiccups I would go again as it was very reasonable price and lovely food "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alastair said: "Cosy and tasty
    Lunch in York. Tasty food. We'll presented. Friendly staff. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Darren said: "Great night at Zizzi in York.
    Although it was a Monday, we had a lovely evening. The food was great and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Will definitely go again. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " A great evening with good food and friendly staff "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lewis said:
    " Great food great service "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michael said:
    " Excellent fantastic food lovely people looking after us especially Mirta "
    Posted 2 years ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lee said: "Great taste at Zizzi's
    Visiting york with my son for summer holidays we took the opportunity of visiting Zizzi's in the city centre, the service from Laura was absolutely excellent, the food superb and the service was very quick. When visiting york you have to take the chance on visiting as the atmosphere is vry good also. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Megan said: "Lovely choice of puddings!
    Too many puddings to choose from couldn't pick for ages! Lovely pizza but hard to cut, only serious complaint is the slowness of paying our bill we wanted to go to the cinema after but missed it as only one waitress was serving a few tables and paying bills was last on her priorities. Quick food service very impressed. Great value for money with the taste card wouldn't pay full price "
    Posted 2 years, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent value for money "
    Posted 2 years, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • peter said: "Good service and decent food
    Called early Sunday evening. Around 5pm. Accepted tastecard without pre booking, as it was Fairly quiet. Staff were very polite and quick to deal with us. the food didn't take long and was very reasonable. tastecard got me £20 off a bill for 2. Very pleased. "
    Posted 2 years, 21 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pinky said: "Fantastic Lunch
    Our pizza Was great, The Italian Walter Was brilliant.. Such as beautiful experience "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lynne said: "Zizzi york
    Lovely food in a lovely restaurant. Easy to use taste card. Waiter very attentive. Will definately be back.! "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very good. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gary said:
    " Nice dining experience "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Nice "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 1 day ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jon said: "Recommended
    Had a great meal with really good service. I wouldn't hesitate in coming back
    :o) "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Erica said:
    " Great food great company "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 2 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ian said: "Great Food Great Price
    Great food great price "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dobso said:
    " Very good Gluten free pizza, but a little light on the toppings. Nice atmosphere and ok service. Would eat their again. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Harrison said: "The Quality You Would Expect
    Being a big chain you kind of know what to expect. The food won't necessarily blow your mind but it's tasty and of a good quality and the staff are adequately attentive without being too familiar. My wife and I were visiting York for the day with our 10 month old and the staff made and effort to interact with her too. It was a nice enjoyable meal. There was no issue using the taste card. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ANTHONY said: "Good Service
    We had a good experience. Excellent service and food. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kate said:
    " Fab food, great choice!! Uncomfortable chairs. "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Delicious food "
    Posted 4 years, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Timea said:
    " Excellent. "
    Posted 4 years, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Wasn't impressed, garlic bread very bland, pizza little topping on... Wouldn't go again "
    Posted 4 years, 23 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kevin said: "Garlic bread needs garlic
    The garlic bread with cheese really needs to have some garlic on it, and more than just a miniscule amount of cheese. The main course hadn't seen any seasoning. And the service was just enough to get your plate to your table. I won't be back "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Warren said: "Very tasty
    Me and wife went for a valentines meal on the 11/2/14 because the in laws looked after our daughter and you can't use the Taste Card on valentines night. We had 2 starters or I did(lol) and 2 mains. With drinks a total of £19.95. Very nice food too. "
    Posted 4 years, 6 months, 2 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals