Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Zizzi - Market Harborough image
Zizzi - Market Harborough image
Zizzi - Market Harborough image
Zizzi - Market Harborough image

2 for 1 at Zizzi - Market Harborough

Zizzi aren’t your average Italian restaurant. They take their passion for simple, delicious Italian food & combine it with a love of art & inspiration to create great food that you’ll love, with a twist that makes you smile.

They’ve got a broad range of Italian favourites to choose from, but every dish has something special about it. Their signature Rustica pizzas are hand stretched to make a bigger, thinner & crisper base loaded with inspired topping combinations and their pastas & salads are packed full of fresh, seasonal ingredients designed to make flavours shine off your plate.

Important Information

Please Note: This exclusive offer to tastecard members of 2 for 1 is across all courses ordered (starters, mains and desserts); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free, though a main course must be purchased for the offer to apply. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard booking. Sharers and the Bambini menu are excluded from the offer and your tastecard cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or set menus. Due to huge demand, unfortunately Zizzi is unable to accept the cards ALL DAY on Friday and Saturday, on any other special days throughout the year (eg. Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, and Father's Day), and throughout December. Take-aways are also not included in the offer. Offer is not valid at Bluewater, Bow Street, Canary Wharf, Charlotte Street, Earls Court, Greenwich, Marlow (Gloucester), One New Change, Paddington Central, St Katherine Docks, The O2, Victoria, Westfield London (White City) and Windsor. Not available at Wembley, Twickenham, Cardiff or Cardiff St David’s on days when sports or entertainment events are taking place nearby.

View all reviews
Zizzi - Market Harborough
Average member score
4.1 11
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
3
Good
0
Average
1
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
charlotte said
" Lovely food. Friendly service"
Read more
Robin said
" Great lunch, couldn't use tastecard as it's Friday"
Read more
Trevor said "Very Nice
Enjoyable venue with very nice food and excellent service. Peroni bottle beer price is a rip off..."
Read more
Robert said "Good New Menu
Pulled pork pizza - excellent as was the Duck ragu.
Service attentive, friendly but not..."
Read more
Joe said "Easy Dining
Card accepted with no issues would certainly go again"
Read more
Buzz said "Buzzing
A lovely meal in a fantastic setting"
Read more
Andrew said "Sloppy
Half menu was sold out, food came luke warm, waiter forgot our drinks, service was very slow"
Read more
JOHN said "Very enjoyable.
Warm welcome. Friendly atmosphere. Card accepted as standard. Food very good and full of blended..."
Read more
Christophe said "Amazing as Usual
The staff, food and service at this restaurant are just amazing."
Read more
MrT said "Better Than Ask/prezzo
Better pizza, better starters and good Prossecco."
Read more
John said "Very bad service
Having waited in excess of half an hour for our order without any acknowledgement, we were very..."
Read more
  • charlotte said:
    " Lovely food. Friendly service "
    Posted 2 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robin said:
    " Great lunch, couldn't use tastecard as it's Friday "
    Posted 5 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Trevor said: "Very Nice
    Enjoyable venue with very nice food and excellent service. Peroni bottle beer price is a rip off at over £6.50. Otherwise well worth the visit. Will use again. "
    Posted 6 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robert said: "Good New Menu
    Pulled pork pizza - excellent as was the Duck ragu.
    Service attentive, friendly but not fussy.
    All round thumbs up! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joe said: "Easy Dining
    Card accepted with no issues would certainly go again "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Buzz said: "Buzzing
    A lovely meal in a fantastic setting "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said: "Sloppy
    Half menu was sold out, food came luke warm, waiter forgot our drinks, service was very slow "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JOHN said: "Very enjoyable.
    Warm welcome. Friendly atmosphere. Card accepted as standard. Food very good and full of blended taste and interest within the limitations of a Pizzeria. Price on upper side of acceptable. "
    Posted 3 years, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Christophe said: "Amazing as Usual
    The staff, food and service at this restaurant are just amazing. "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MrT said: "Better Than Ask/prezzo
    Better pizza, better starters and good Prossecco. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said: "Very bad service
    Having waited in excess of half an hour for our order without any acknowledgement, we were very disappointed when we had to ask if we had been forgotten! ... Even more disappointed when there was no sign of an explanation or apology, .... The place offered so much but delivered very little!!! ... The chef had spent time chatting with friends .... We left without sampling the food! "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 15 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • charlotte said:
    " Lovely food. Friendly service "
    Posted 2 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robin said:
    " Great lunch, couldn't use tastecard as it's Friday "
    Posted 5 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Trevor said: "Very Nice
    Enjoyable venue with very nice food and excellent service. Peroni bottle beer price is a rip off at over £6.50. Otherwise well worth the visit. Will use again. "
    Posted 6 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robert said: "Good New Menu
    Pulled pork pizza - excellent as was the Duck ragu.
    Service attentive, friendly but not fussy.
    All round thumbs up! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joe said: "Easy Dining
    Card accepted with no issues would certainly go again "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Buzz said: "Buzzing
    A lovely meal in a fantastic setting "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said: "Sloppy
    Half menu was sold out, food came luke warm, waiter forgot our drinks, service was very slow "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JOHN said: "Very enjoyable.
    Warm welcome. Friendly atmosphere. Card accepted as standard. Food very good and full of blended taste and interest within the limitations of a Pizzeria. Price on upper side of acceptable. "
    Posted 3 years, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Christophe said: "Amazing as Usual
    The staff, food and service at this restaurant are just amazing. "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MrT said: "Better Than Ask/prezzo
    Better pizza, better starters and good Prossecco. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said: "Very bad service
    Having waited in excess of half an hour for our order without any acknowledgement, we were very disappointed when we had to ask if we had been forgotten! ... Even more disappointed when there was no sign of an explanation or apology, .... The place offered so much but delivered very little!!! ... The chef had spent time chatting with friends .... We left without sampling the food! "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 15 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurants Deals