Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Drover Arm's image

2 for 1 at Drover Arm's

Drovers Arms is a well established and ever popular name in and around Steppingly. The vision of the staff is to provide an experience that allows customers to relax and enjoy the bar as well as the restaurant itself; serving fine Indian cuisine.

The restaurant menu has recently changed, to keep regular’s taste buds tantalised and is created with the diner experience in mind.

Choices encompass a mixture of customer favourites and some new dishes and delights perfected by the chefs; including new and exciting additions such as Mussel Mirchi and Squab Pigeon.

The menu evolves and varies from classic Indian to new and exotic dishes. Fans of duck should try the duck tikka; a firm favourite.

View all reviews
Drover Arm's
Average member score
4.4 7
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
0
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Lucy said "Lovely meal in comfortable setting
Found this through Tastecard and also
through recommendation. Service very good and..."
Read more
"Best Curry Around
Really friendly and happy staff. Delicious food."
Read more
Andrew said "Excellent
Our 4th visit to what is, undoubtedly, the best curry house in the area. Unlike others it never..."
Read more
Mrs said
" We have been a customer of your business for a number of years and we have loved the food...."
Read more
natalie said "Fabulous
Really impressed. Gorgeous food"
Read more
GG said "Tuesday Curry night
Best Indian in the area, good high end food, pricey but worth coming during the week with the..."
Read more
Martine said "Amazing
Food was excellent"
Read more
  • Lucy said: "Lovely meal in comfortable setting
    Found this through Tastecard and also
    through recommendation. Service very good and welcoming. Served in good time and restaurant was comfortable.
    We both enjoyed our meals and the flavours and heat of our food was just right. We'll be back!:) "
    Posted 5 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Best Curry Around
    Really friendly and happy staff. Delicious food. "
    Posted 6 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said: "Excellent
    Our 4th visit to what is, undoubtedly, the best curry house in the area. Unlike others it never seems to have an off day; food and service perfect as usual. "
    Posted 11 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mrs said:
    " We have been a customer of your business for a number of years and we have loved the food. However on the 24th of September 2017 the lentils we ordered were off, we complained and someone was going to come and collect the dish, we waited but no-one came. I am very disappointed in the service we have received. With a reputable restaurant like the Drovers arms they should make sure the food is of a high standard and that any complaints are dealt with efficiently. As a long standing customer I feel very let down by the service provided. I will not be ordering from them again.
    Mr Palmer "
    Posted 11 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • natalie said: "Fabulous
    Really impressed. Gorgeous food "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GG said: "Tuesday Curry night
    Best Indian in the area, good high end food, pricey but worth coming during the week with the taste card option as its 2 for 1 across all courses. We are regulars so will of course be returning. "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Martine said: "Amazing
    Food was excellent "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Lucy said: "Lovely meal in comfortable setting
    Found this through Tastecard and also
    through recommendation. Service very good and welcoming. Served in good time and restaurant was comfortable.
    We both enjoyed our meals and the flavours and heat of our food was just right. We'll be back!:) "
    Posted 5 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Best Curry Around
    Really friendly and happy staff. Delicious food. "
    Posted 6 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said: "Excellent
    Our 4th visit to what is, undoubtedly, the best curry house in the area. Unlike others it never seems to have an off day; food and service perfect as usual. "
    Posted 11 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mrs said:
    " We have been a customer of your business for a number of years and we have loved the food. However on the 24th of September 2017 the lentils we ordered were off, we complained and someone was going to come and collect the dish, we waited but no-one came. I am very disappointed in the service we have received. With a reputable restaurant like the Drovers arms they should make sure the food is of a high standard and that any complaints are dealt with efficiently. As a long standing customer I feel very let down by the service provided. I will not be ordering from them again.
    Mr Palmer "
    Posted 11 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • natalie said: "Fabulous
    Really impressed. Gorgeous food "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GG said: "Tuesday Curry night
    Best Indian in the area, good high end food, pricey but worth coming during the week with the taste card option as its 2 for 1 across all courses. We are regulars so will of course be returning. "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Martine said: "Amazing
    Food was excellent "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals