Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - ST IVES image
PizzaExpress - ST IVES image
PizzaExpress - ST IVES image
PizzaExpress - ST IVES image
PizzaExpress - ST IVES image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - ST IVES

One of the biggest Italian food brands in the UK, PizzaExpress invites all tastecard members in to enjoy an exclusive offering of 2 for 1 on all of the scrumptious starters, mains and desserts that are found on the a la carte menu of any of the 400+ PizzaExpress restaurants available with tastecard, the dedicated diners club.

There’s no better season than Christmas to gather round great food with your family, friends (and the ones who deserve Snowball Dough Balls)… Whether it’s for “just the two of us” or a jolly crowd, make it the perfect occasion at PizzaExpress - the more really is the merrier.

Create lasting memories while tucking into delicious Christmas specials - from the indulgent Maple-Glazed Gammon Romana to the iconic Snowball Dough Balls, the festive dishes are inspired by tradition, but with a signature PizzaExpress twist, and made with hand-picked quality ingredients full of flavour.

What's more? Any dining experience is sure to be enhanced by tastecard's offering of 2 for 1 meals, which is available exclusively to members and leaves the need to search for PizzaExpress vouchers, deals, offers or discount codes online firmly in the past. Instead, tastecard members can use that time and energy to find the best dish for themselves, from a PizzaExpress restaurant menu that can boast the very best that the Italian cuisine has to offer - any of which being available at a superb restaurant discount with tastecard.

Important Information

Please Note:1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. The offer gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 PizzaExpress discount on all courses, including To Begin, Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the tastecard, though extra toppings are not included in the restaurant discount (ask your waiter for details). 3. Alcoholic drinks available to over 18's only and management reserve the right to request ID. Dine in style; drink responsibly. Available while stocks last. 4. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December (between the 18th and 26th December). 5. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 6. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 7. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 8. Unfortunately, this 2 for 1 PizzaExpress offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 9. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 10. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 11. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barrett St, Bishopsgate, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Golden Square, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London Olympia, The O2, Stratford - Westfield, London - Trafalgar Square, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. The restaurant discount is not available at Fulham restaurants on match days. The restaurant offer is also unavailable at the following restaurants from the 4th December to the 1st January: Ashford - McArthur Glen, Cheshire Oaks, Kew, Leicester Square, London - Beauchamp Place, London - St Christopher's Place, London - Victoria Street, London - Wardour Street, Manchester - Trafford Centre, Manchester - Trafford Centre, Portsmouth - Gunwharf Quays, York - Designer Outlet. Full terms and conditions are available at the bottom of the page.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - ST IVES
Average member score
4.4 8
Diner rating
Excellent
4
Very good
3
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Pete said "Great Customer Service
Thanks for the service."
Read more
James said "Excellent
The manager was really nice and helpful. She was the only one in uniform."
Read more
Stef said
" Lovely lunch, nice atmosphere."
Read more
Saffy said "Fab service
Thanks to kerry for taking such care because of our allergies...we had a lovely evening meal..."
Read more
Terry said
" Service rather slow at first but improved later thanks to our friendly waitress. Our pizzas..."
Read more
Buzz said "Good Night
A very nice evening, they didn't realise we had booked but otherwise a nice place to visit."
Read more
Tony said "Service let it down
The food was very good however the staff appeared to give priority to resetting tables. We..."
Read more
DANIEL said "Wonderful Experience
First time I had used my taste card. Process was nice and easy. The restaurant itself was lovely..."
Read more
"Great location, service was a bit slow, food great - Like to visit again! Dee"
Read more
"This restaurant could not have been more helpful! The staff were so friendly and couldn’t..."
Read more
  • Pete said: "Great Customer Service
    Thanks for the service. "
    Posted 5 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Excellent
    The manager was really nice and helpful. She was the only one in uniform. "
    Posted 5 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stef said:
    " Lovely lunch, nice atmosphere. "
    Posted 5 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Saffy said: "Fab service
    Thanks to kerry for taking such care because of our allergies...we had a lovely evening meal & would recommend to anyone suffering from coeliacs disease :) "
    Posted 1 year, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Terry said:
    " Service rather slow at first but improved later thanks to our friendly waitress. Our pizzas excellent (can recommend the Diabolo if you like it hot and spicy). "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Buzz said: "Good Night
    A very nice evening, they didn't realise we had booked but otherwise a nice place to visit. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tony said: "Service let it down
    The food was very good however the staff appeared to give priority to resetting tables. We arrived at 7.15 after a busy period which meant that we were ignored for quite a long time whist the staff tidied up. Other people had already walked out and we were on the point of following them when, finally,our orders were taken. It made us wonder what the word Express means in Piazza Express "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DANIEL said: "Wonderful Experience
    First time I had used my taste card. Process was nice and easy. The restaurant itself was lovely and the staff very helpful and friendly. Overall excellent experience :-) "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great location, service was a bit slow, food great - Like to visit again! Dee "
    Posted 5 years, 1 month, 28 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "This restaurant could not have been more helpful! The staff were so friendly and couldn’t have done more. We visited St Ives on holiday and the scenery from this restaurant was just picture perfect. When we go back to St Ives we will 100% be revisiting!! Roxi "
    Posted 6 years, 3 months, 29 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Pete said: "Great Customer Service
    Thanks for the service. "
    Posted 5 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Excellent
    The manager was really nice and helpful. She was the only one in uniform. "
    Posted 5 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stef said:
    " Lovely lunch, nice atmosphere. "
    Posted 5 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Saffy said: "Fab service
    Thanks to kerry for taking such care because of our allergies...we had a lovely evening meal & would recommend to anyone suffering from coeliacs disease :) "
    Posted 1 year, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Terry said:
    " Service rather slow at first but improved later thanks to our friendly waitress. Our pizzas excellent (can recommend the Diabolo if you like it hot and spicy). "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Buzz said: "Good Night
    A very nice evening, they didn't realise we had booked but otherwise a nice place to visit. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tony said: "Service let it down
    The food was very good however the staff appeared to give priority to resetting tables. We arrived at 7.15 after a busy period which meant that we were ignored for quite a long time whist the staff tidied up. Other people had already walked out and we were on the point of following them when, finally,our orders were taken. It made us wonder what the word Express means in Piazza Express "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DANIEL said: "Wonderful Experience
    First time I had used my taste card. Process was nice and easy. The restaurant itself was lovely and the staff very helpful and friendly. Overall excellent experience :-) "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great location, service was a bit slow, food great - Like to visit again! Dee "
    Posted 5 years, 1 month, 28 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "This restaurant could not have been more helpful! The staff were so friendly and couldn’t have done more. We visited St Ives on holiday and the scenery from this restaurant was just picture perfect. When we go back to St Ives we will 100% be revisiting!! Roxi "
    Posted 6 years, 3 months, 29 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
2 for 1 Restaurants Deals