Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - BRAMHALL image
PizzaExpress - BRAMHALL image
PizzaExpress - BRAMHALL image
PizzaExpress - BRAMHALL image
PizzaExpress - BRAMHALL image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - BRAMHALL

One of the biggest Italian food brands in the UK, PizzaExpress invites all tastecard members in to enjoy an exclusive offering of 2 for 1 on all of the scrumptious starters, mains and desserts that are found on the a la carte menu of any of the 400+ PizzaExpress restaurants available with tastecard, the dedicated diners club.

There’s no better season than Christmas to gather round great food with your family, friends (and the ones who deserve Snowball Dough Balls)… Whether it’s for “just the two of us” or a jolly crowd, make it the perfect occasion at PizzaExpress - the more really is the merrier.

Create lasting memories while tucking into delicious Christmas specials - from the indulgent Maple-Glazed Gammon Romana to the iconic Snowball Dough Balls, the festive dishes are inspired by tradition, but with a signature PizzaExpress twist, and made with hand-picked quality ingredients full of flavour.

What's more? Any dining experience is sure to be enhanced by tastecard's offering of 2 for 1 meals, which is available exclusively to members and leaves the need to search for PizzaExpress vouchers, deals, offers or discount codes online firmly in the past. Instead, tastecard members can use that time and energy to find the best dish for themselves, from a PizzaExpress restaurant menu that can boast the very best that the Italian cuisine has to offer - any of which being available at a superb restaurant discount with tastecard.

Important Information

Please Note:1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. The offer gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 PizzaExpress discount on all courses, including To Begin, Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the tastecard, though extra toppings are not included in the restaurant discount (ask your waiter for details). 3. Alcoholic drinks available to over 18's only and management reserve the right to request ID. Dine in style; drink responsibly. Available while stocks last. 4. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December (between the 18th and 26th December). 5. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 6. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 7. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 8. Unfortunately, this 2 for 1 PizzaExpress offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 9. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 10. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 11. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barrett St, Bishopsgate, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Golden Square, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London Olympia, The O2, Stratford - Westfield, London - Trafalgar Square, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. The restaurant discount is not available at Fulham restaurants on match days. The restaurant offer is also unavailable at the following restaurants from the 4th December to the 1st January: Ashford - McArthur Glen, Cheshire Oaks, Kew, Leicester Square, London - Beauchamp Place, London - St Christopher's Place, London - Victoria Street, London - Wardour Street, Manchester - Trafford Centre, Manchester - Trafford Centre, Portsmouth - Gunwharf Quays, York - Designer Outlet. Full terms and conditions are available at the bottom of the page.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - BRAMHALL
Average member score
4.2 18
Diner rating
Excellent
8
Very good
7
Good
2
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
"Fun
We had nice pizza"
Read more
Shell said
" A lovely meal unfortunately we were not able to use the tastecard when we went but we had a..."
Read more
Robert said
" Lack of fish.....cannot believe there is no fishy pizza and they had run out of fish pasta the..."
Read more
"Lovely
Good food, needed to be crispier, and use less oil on Romana piñata."
Read more
Corinne said "Great As Usual
Lovely ambience,
Food delicious, new things on the menu which is always good.
Gluten..."
Read more
Fax said "Quick Meal
Went for a quick Wednesday evening meal and were pleasantly surprised. Excellent service two..."
Read more
"Great Value
Love PE. Taste card made it even better"
Read more
Colin said
" Good food and service"
Read more
C said "Will Not Be Returning.
Server couldn't speak English, got our order wrong several times.
Asked for all food..."
Read more
"Pizzaexpress Bramhall
Really good service and great food."
Read more
RobNem said "Great Meal
The Food was tasty as always, soft drinks a touch expensive but hey we saved £14 off a £36 bill..."
Read more
" Very good"
Read more
"Great Service As Always
Gotta love PE Bramhall"
Read more
Simon said
" Nice food n good service"
Read more
Anne said "Tea Time Meal
Fantastic customer service
Food spot on
Well done"
Read more
"Nice
Nice food good service"
Read more
Di said
" Great"
Read more
" Ok but pricey for a lasagne !"
Read more
  • "Fun
    We had nice pizza "
    Posted 6 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shell said:
    " A lovely meal unfortunately we were not able to use the tastecard when we went but we had a lovely meal and even won some free dough balls on the smartphone game! Excellent service, friendly staff and a lovely atmosphere! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "
    Posted 7 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robert said:
    " Lack of fish.....cannot believe there is no fishy pizza and they had run out of fish pasta the food is very expensive without the taste card staff very nice and fast service "
    Posted 8 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Lovely
    Good food, needed to be crispier, and use less oil on Romana piñata. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Corinne said: "Great As Usual
    Lovely ambience,
    Food delicious, new things on the menu which is always good.
    Gluten free dough balls which I'd better! Thank you once again X "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fax said: "Quick Meal
    Went for a quick Wednesday evening meal and were pleasantly surprised. Excellent service two cracking pizzas and some very nice wine. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great Value
    Love PE. Taste card made it even better "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Colin said:
    " Good food and service "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • C said: "Will Not Be Returning.
    Server couldn't speak English, got our order wrong several times.
    Asked for all food to be brought together, this didn't happen and when they did bring food over together half of it was wrong.
    After asking for desserts to be warmed up they came cold. Twice.
    This Bramhall branch has soiled the company name in my eyes.
    Overall very bad experience. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Pizzaexpress Bramhall
    Really good service and great food. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • RobNem said: "Great Meal
    The Food was tasty as always, soft drinks a touch expensive but hey we saved £14 off a £36 bill so who's complaining. Will return for more excellent pizza! "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very good "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great Service As Always
    Gotta love PE Bramhall "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Simon said:
    " Nice food n good service "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anne said: "Tea Time Meal
    Fantastic customer service
    Food spot on
    Well done "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Nice
    Nice food good service "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Di said:
    " Great "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Ok but pricey for a lasagne ! "
    Posted 3 years, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

By providing us with your personal details you acknowledge that you have read and agree to our privacy policy

  • "Fun
    We had nice pizza "
    Posted 6 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shell said:
    " A lovely meal unfortunately we were not able to use the tastecard when we went but we had a lovely meal and even won some free dough balls on the smartphone game! Excellent service, friendly staff and a lovely atmosphere! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "
    Posted 7 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robert said:
    " Lack of fish.....cannot believe there is no fishy pizza and they had run out of fish pasta the food is very expensive without the taste card staff very nice and fast service "
    Posted 8 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Lovely
    Good food, needed to be crispier, and use less oil on Romana piñata. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Corinne said: "Great As Usual
    Lovely ambience,
    Food delicious, new things on the menu which is always good.
    Gluten free dough balls which I'd better! Thank you once again X "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fax said: "Quick Meal
    Went for a quick Wednesday evening meal and were pleasantly surprised. Excellent service two cracking pizzas and some very nice wine. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great Value
    Love PE. Taste card made it even better "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Colin said:
    " Good food and service "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • C said: "Will Not Be Returning.
    Server couldn't speak English, got our order wrong several times.
    Asked for all food to be brought together, this didn't happen and when they did bring food over together half of it was wrong.
    After asking for desserts to be warmed up they came cold. Twice.
    This Bramhall branch has soiled the company name in my eyes.
    Overall very bad experience. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Pizzaexpress Bramhall
    Really good service and great food. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • RobNem said: "Great Meal
    The Food was tasty as always, soft drinks a touch expensive but hey we saved £14 off a £36 bill so who's complaining. Will return for more excellent pizza! "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very good "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great Service As Always
    Gotta love PE Bramhall "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Simon said:
    " Nice food n good service "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anne said: "Tea Time Meal
    Fantastic customer service
    Food spot on
    Well done "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Nice
    Nice food good service "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Di said:
    " Great "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Ok but pricey for a lasagne ! "
    Posted 3 years, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals