Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - BOURNEMOUTH - Post Office Road image
PizzaExpress - BOURNEMOUTH - Post Office Road image
PizzaExpress - BOURNEMOUTH - Post Office Road image
PizzaExpress - BOURNEMOUTH - Post Office Road image
PizzaExpress - BOURNEMOUTH - Post Office Road image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - BOURNEMOUTH - Post Office Road

One of the biggest Italian food brands in the UK, PizzaExpress invites all tastecard members in to enjoy an exclusive offering of 2 for 1 on all of the scrumptious starters, mains and desserts that are found on the a la carte menu of any of the 400+ PizzaExpress restaurants available with tastecard, the dedicated diners club.

There’s no better season than Christmas to gather round great food with your family, friends (and the ones who deserve Snowball Dough Balls)… Whether it’s for “just the two of us” or a jolly crowd, make it the perfect occasion at PizzaExpress - the more really is the merrier.

Create lasting memories while tucking into delicious Christmas specials - from the indulgent Maple-Glazed Gammon Romana to the iconic Snowball Dough Balls, the festive dishes are inspired by tradition, but with a signature PizzaExpress twist, and made with hand-picked quality ingredients full of flavour.

What's more? Any dining experience is sure to be enhanced by tastecard's offering of 2 for 1 meals, which is available exclusively to members and leaves the need to search for PizzaExpress vouchers, deals, offers or discount codes online firmly in the past. Instead, tastecard members can use that time and energy to find the best dish for themselves, from a PizzaExpress restaurant menu that can boast the very best that the Italian cuisine has to offer - any of which being available at a superb restaurant discount with tastecard.

Important Information

Please Note:1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. The offer gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 PizzaExpress discount on all courses, including To Begin, Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the tastecard, though extra toppings are not included in the restaurant discount (ask your waiter for details). 3. Alcoholic drinks available to over 18's only and management reserve the right to request ID. Dine in style; drink responsibly. Available while stocks last. 4. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December (between the 18th and 26th December). 5. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 6. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 7. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 8. Unfortunately, this 2 for 1 PizzaExpress offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 9. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 10. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 11. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barrett St, Bishopsgate, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Golden Square, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London Olympia, The O2, Stratford - Westfield, London - Trafalgar Square, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. The restaurant discount is not available at Fulham restaurants on match days. The restaurant offer is also unavailable at the following restaurants from the 4th December to the 1st January: Ashford - McArthur Glen, Cheshire Oaks, Kew, Leicester Square, London - Beauchamp Place, London - St Christopher's Place, London - Victoria Street, London - Wardour Street, Manchester - Trafford Centre, Manchester - Trafford Centre, Portsmouth - Gunwharf Quays, York - Designer Outlet. Full terms and conditions are available at the bottom of the page.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - BOURNEMOUTH - Post Office Road
Average member score
4.6 14
Diner rating
Excellent
8
Very good
6
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
"Lovely Service
Really nice place to eat and lovely service, half price off the food made it even better"
Read more
gary said "Great staff, great food
Real nice staff, great atmosphere and great food.
Music a little loud but the amazing..."
Read more
Ellie said
" Overall good experience, Waitor was keen to move to next customer and couldn't understand..."
Read more
Barry said
" Service is excellent,
All round experience was great"
Read more
Brett said "Pizza Express Bournemouth
Really great food helpful staff good advice on what to order if your not keen on certain
..."
Read more
" I was in a party of six and they found the table/straight away without having to queue and the..."
Read more
Adam said "Great Service
Great atmosphere, staff were fantastic and most importantly the food was too"
Read more
Rosie said "Great Service
My partner and I were served by a tall, dark, young gentleman. We didn't catch his name but..."
Read more
Mrs said "Wonderful Food - Confusion Over Bill
The food was beautiful and the service was good however there was some confusion from the waiter..."
Read more
STEPHEN said "All good
Typical pizza express food, v
ery good service"
Read more
Kathy said
" Good good, nice atmosphere, card was very easy to use"
Read more
Bill said
" The food was ok but the pasta menu is almost nonexistent. Pizzas are good so are the salad..."
Read more
Abi said
" Fantastic food, service, great atmosphere"
Read more
Tara said
" Great chain of restaurants.....very helpful staff.....very easy to use tastecard."
Read more
  • "Lovely Service
    Really nice place to eat and lovely service, half price off the food made it even better "
    Posted 4 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • gary said: "Great staff, great food
    Real nice staff, great atmosphere and great food.
    Music a little loud but the amazing service makes up for this "
    Posted 10 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ellie said:
    " Overall good experience, Waitor was keen to move to next customer and couldn't understand his rushing voice "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Barry said:
    " Service is excellent,
    All round experience was great "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Brett said: "Pizza Express Bournemouth
    Really great food helpful staff good advice on what to order if your not keen on certain
    Toppings on your pizza top quality including
    Deserts "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " I was in a party of six and they found the table/straight away without having to queue and the service was quick and good ,it was very enjoyable the waitress was excellent and I would definitely return here again "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adam said: "Great Service
    Great atmosphere, staff were fantastic and most importantly the food was too "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rosie said: "Great Service
    My partner and I were served by a tall, dark, young gentleman. We didn't catch his name but he was brilliant, great service and delicious food. "
    Posted 2 years ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mrs said: "Wonderful Food - Confusion Over Bill
    The food was beautiful and the service was good however there was some confusion from the waiter when settling the bill but this was quickly resolved with his sincere apologies. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 17 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • STEPHEN said: "All good
    Typical pizza express food, v
    ery good service "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 16 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kathy said:
    " Good good, nice atmosphere, card was very easy to use "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 25 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bill said:
    " The food was ok but the pasta menu is almost nonexistent. Pizzas are good so are the salad choice. I do think the chain isn't as good as it used to be "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Abi said:
    " Fantastic food, service, great atmosphere "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 5 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tara said:
    " Great chain of restaurants.....very helpful staff.....very easy to use tastecard. "
    Posted 4 years, 7 months, 19 days ago...
    1 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

By providing us with your personal details you acknowledge that you have read and agree to our privacy policy

  • "Lovely Service
    Really nice place to eat and lovely service, half price off the food made it even better "
    Posted 4 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • gary said: "Great staff, great food
    Real nice staff, great atmosphere and great food.
    Music a little loud but the amazing service makes up for this "
    Posted 10 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ellie said:
    " Overall good experience, Waitor was keen to move to next customer and couldn't understand his rushing voice "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Barry said:
    " Service is excellent,
    All round experience was great "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Brett said: "Pizza Express Bournemouth
    Really great food helpful staff good advice on what to order if your not keen on certain
    Toppings on your pizza top quality including
    Deserts "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " I was in a party of six and they found the table/straight away without having to queue and the service was quick and good ,it was very enjoyable the waitress was excellent and I would definitely return here again "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adam said: "Great Service
    Great atmosphere, staff were fantastic and most importantly the food was too "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rosie said: "Great Service
    My partner and I were served by a tall, dark, young gentleman. We didn't catch his name but he was brilliant, great service and delicious food. "
    Posted 2 years ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mrs said: "Wonderful Food - Confusion Over Bill
    The food was beautiful and the service was good however there was some confusion from the waiter when settling the bill but this was quickly resolved with his sincere apologies. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 17 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • STEPHEN said: "All good
    Typical pizza express food, v
    ery good service "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 16 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kathy said:
    " Good good, nice atmosphere, card was very easy to use "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 25 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bill said:
    " The food was ok but the pasta menu is almost nonexistent. Pizzas are good so are the salad choice. I do think the chain isn't as good as it used to be "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Abi said:
    " Fantastic food, service, great atmosphere "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 5 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tara said:
    " Great chain of restaurants.....very helpful staff.....very easy to use tastecard. "
    Posted 4 years, 7 months, 19 days ago...
    1 out of 3 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals