Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Marine Brasserie at the Ramada Plaza Southport image
Marine Brasserie at the Ramada Plaza Southport image
Marine Brasserie at the Ramada Plaza Southport image
Marine Brasserie at the Ramada Plaza Southport image
Marine Brasserie at the Ramada Plaza Southport image

2 for 1 at Marine Brasserie at the Ramada Plaza Southport

Enjoy first class food and friendly service in the Marine Brasserie restaurant, which is renowned for being one of the finest restaurants in Southport.

This beautiful waterside Southport restaurant has breath-taking water views. It is also bright, airy and spacious, with great staff, making it the perfect place to relax and unwind.

The Merseyside restaurant has been designed specifically to cater for every need, and it can seat as many as 80 people.

The Marine Brasserie menu offers a wide range of delicious dishes, from snacks to main meals and all of the food is reasonably priced. The food on offer includes their locally cured lamb in a Lancashire hotpot, black pudding with bacon and soft deep fried poached egg, a selection of grill steaks, burgers, beer battered cod and Goosnargh smoked pork belly.

All of the desserts here are also homemade, with white chocolate bread and butter pudding being a firm favourite with the regulars.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is not available on notable days e.g Mothering Sunday, Father’s Day, Valentines Day, Bank Holidays, Religious Festivals & any other special occasion days. The tastecard discount is not given on Sunday lunch times due to a Sunday Roast Menu being served.

View all reviews
Marine Brasserie at the Ramada Plaza Southport
Average member score
4.6 7
Diner rating
Excellent
4
Very good
3
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Georgia said "Lovely dinner
I really enjoyed my dinner and would totally recommend. I was there Thursday it was
pretty..."
Read more
Helen said "Excellent
Good food and service"
Read more
Penny said
" Went to Southport on Monday. Decided to have lunch at this restaurant with my 2 friends, one of..."
Read more
Tracy said
" My only criticism was the service, when we were seated we ordered two bottles of wine and it took..."
Read more
D said
" Food Excellent, lovely setting."
Read more
Paul said "Great food
My wife and I had the crayfish and prawn starter. There was an abundance of them both. I have a..."
Read more
David said "Treat yourself
Great place to eat, excellent food, great outside space with great views over looking the Marine..."
Read more
  • Georgia said: "Lovely dinner
    I really enjoyed my dinner and would totally recommend. I was there Thursday it was
    pretty empty so had very attentive staff. I
    had the shrimp on bread stater which was lovely and the braised steak as a main. Healthy potions for both. My only negative is the dessert ice cream on crumble was
    sprinkled on top. I thought it would be a nice base of crumble. "
    Posted 2 years, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Helen said: "Excellent
    Good food and service "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Penny said:
    " Went to Southport on Monday. Decided to have lunch at this restaurant with my 2 friends, one of whom was having Chemotherapy on the wed. We couldn't have been made more welcome by the staff. The food was delicious. We were all delighted by our day in Southport. It was a lovely boost for my best friend. We asked about the afternoon tea before we left and were told we could also get one with Prosecco. This sounded a really good idea and I know we will be back. All being well. Thank you x "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 16 days ago...
    3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracy said:
    " My only criticism was the service, when we were seated we ordered two bottles of wine and it took about 20mins for it to arrive which was very disappointing other than that everything was good. "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 28 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • D said:
    " Food Excellent, lovely setting. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 2 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Great food
    My wife and I had the crayfish and prawn starter. There was an abundance of them both. I have a good appetite and was pleased with the size of it. We also both had the fish goujons, again this was really good. Lots of chips served with mushy peas and a nice tartare sauce. Would definitely eat here again. We were too full for desert. "
    Posted 5 years, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Treat yourself
    Great place to eat, excellent food, great outside space with great views over looking the Marine Lake.

    If you want somewhere a little bit special it's worth a try, don't get put off because it's a hotel. "
    Posted 5 years, 14 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Georgia said: "Lovely dinner
    I really enjoyed my dinner and would totally recommend. I was there Thursday it was
    pretty empty so had very attentive staff. I
    had the shrimp on bread stater which was lovely and the braised steak as a main. Healthy potions for both. My only negative is the dessert ice cream on crumble was
    sprinkled on top. I thought it would be a nice base of crumble. "
    Posted 2 years, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Helen said: "Excellent
    Good food and service "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Penny said:
    " Went to Southport on Monday. Decided to have lunch at this restaurant with my 2 friends, one of whom was having Chemotherapy on the wed. We couldn't have been made more welcome by the staff. The food was delicious. We were all delighted by our day in Southport. It was a lovely boost for my best friend. We asked about the afternoon tea before we left and were told we could also get one with Prosecco. This sounded a really good idea and I know we will be back. All being well. Thank you x "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 16 days ago...
    3 out of 4 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracy said:
    " My only criticism was the service, when we were seated we ordered two bottles of wine and it took about 20mins for it to arrive which was very disappointing other than that everything was good. "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 28 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • D said:
    " Food Excellent, lovely setting. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 2 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Great food
    My wife and I had the crayfish and prawn starter. There was an abundance of them both. I have a good appetite and was pleased with the size of it. We also both had the fish goujons, again this was really good. Lots of chips served with mushy peas and a nice tartare sauce. Would definitely eat here again. We were too full for desert. "
    Posted 5 years, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Treat yourself
    Great place to eat, excellent food, great outside space with great views over looking the Marine Lake.

    If you want somewhere a little bit special it's worth a try, don't get put off because it's a hotel. "
    Posted 5 years, 14 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals