Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Chino Latino Bar & Restaurant - Leeds image
Chino Latino Bar & Restaurant - Leeds image
Chino Latino Bar & Restaurant - Leeds image
Chino Latino Bar & Restaurant - Leeds image
Chino Latino Bar & Restaurant - Leeds image

2 for 1 at Chino Latino Bar & Restaurant - Leeds

Chino Latino, the award winning restaurant brings a contemporary and relaxed dining experience to Leeds City centre. Food is served to share and dishes are brought steadily to the table, creating an informal yet sophisticated style of eating and drinking, the best way to enjoy the taste sensation that is Chino Latino.

Come and enjoy some of their unique cocktails, nibbles or a complete taste experience with our exquisite five course tasting menu.

The restaurant’s Pan-Asian food is served to share and dishes are brought steadily to the table creating an informal yet sophisticated style of eating and drinking - the best way to enjoy the taste sensation that is Chino Latino.

The menu draws upon the delicate flavours of China, South East Asia and modern Japan, while the food is carefully complemented by a cocktail menu created by the venue’s talented mixologists, using only the finest and freshest ingredients.

The restaurant interior is smart and stylish, with a lively atmosphere. The venue is staffed by a friendly and attentive front of house team who are proud to serve the beautifully presented, delicious cuisine to diners.

View all reviews
Chino Latino Bar & Restaurant - Leeds
Average member score
4.2 12
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
5
Good
1
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Stuart said
" As promised did return and was a lot better as the restaurant was back open. There was 10%..."
Read more
Stuart said
" Second visit. First was fantastic unfortunately this was a bit of a disaster from start to..."
Read more
Andydavis said "Hidden Gem
Been wanting to try this place for ages
Really glad we did .
Lovely decor and great..."
Read more
Stuart said
" Great place. Food was fantastic. Service was 10/10. Good crack with staff including chef who came..."
Read more
N. said
" We had an evening meal in Chino Latino. Would highly recommend the food.The service was superb! A..."
Read more
Natasha said "Fab Find
This restaurant and cocktail bar is amazing. The food was fabulous, very tasty and well..."
Read more
Bethany said "Great Sushi
Food was excellent, mostly stuck to starters and sushi/sashimi. Tastecard easy to use and staff..."
Read more
James said
" Very over priced for very average food"
Read more
Gd said
" Very tasty"
Read more
Lee said "Trendy Experience
I went here on a Saturday so didn't realise about not being able to use taste card. Anyway..."
Read more
Dean said "Cracking Food
Great Asian fusion, staff were awesome and quite easy on the eye. It's fair to say it's..."
Read more
Susan said "Best Pan Asian
Best Pan Asian tapas in Leeds, hats off to the chef!
Oh my Gosh you must try the Braised..."
Read more
  • Stuart said:
    " As promised did return and was a lot better as the restaurant was back open. There was 10% service charge added which was not aware of, not an issue just think this should be highlighted when you go in. "
    Posted 4 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stuart said:
    " Second visit. First was fantastic unfortunately this was a bit of a disaster from start to finish. Made my disappointment known to the manager who resolved it to my satisfaction hence my scoring. Do not let this put you off, if you are not satisfied tell the staff "
    Posted 8 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andydavis said: "Hidden Gem
    Been wanting to try this place for ages
    Really glad we did .
    Lovely decor and great food.
    My Mrs isn't too keen on Asian food but I loved it. Lots of flavour and the belly pork is amazing . We used the tastecard which helped with the bill..
    I think because the hotel is above the restaurant isn't as well known and busy as it deserves ..
    Please it, it's lovely and very tasty food "
    Posted 9 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stuart said:
    " Great place. Food was fantastic. Service was 10/10. Good crack with staff including chef who came out to see if we enjoyed our meal.
    Bar area is fantastic. Well worth a visit. I will go back for sure the next time I visit Leeds "
    Posted 11 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • N. said:
    " We had an evening meal in Chino Latino. Would highly recommend the food.The service was superb! A special thanks to Shirley and Karolina for their 5* service. We will definitely be going back again. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Natasha said: "Fab Find
    This restaurant and cocktail bar is amazing. The food was fabulous, very tasty and well presented.
    Service was top class.
    Will def return! "
    Posted 2 years, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bethany said: "Great Sushi
    Food was excellent, mostly stuck to starters and sushi/sashimi. Tastecard easy to use and staff friendly. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said:
    " Very over priced for very average food "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gd said:
    " Very tasty "
    Posted 4 years, 7 months, 5 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lee said: "Trendy Experience
    I went here on a Saturday so didn't realise about not being able to use taste card. Anyway booked and went, loved the posh stylish decor and the meeting and greeting. Lovely and relaxed but wasn't busy at 7pm at all. It got busy and rather loud at about 8-8.30! Good is expensive for what you ey so make sure you go when you can use taste card! Order the chicken dumplings for starters( I've totally forgotton what they are called) they were nice but slightly plain! Then had the crispy duck n rice. That was gorgeous! Thoroughly enjoyed the food and will go again at some point. Recommend this place if u want fine dinning a lively atmosphere. "
    Posted 4 years, 7 months, 13 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dean said: "Cracking Food
    Great Asian fusion, staff were awesome and quite easy on the eye. It's fair to say it's not the cheapest place in the world and whilst I would go back it would need to be for a special occasion. "
    Posted 5 years, 3 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Susan said: "Best Pan Asian
    Best Pan Asian tapas in Leeds, hats off to the chef!
    Oh my Gosh you must try the Braised pork belly, palm sugar & lime dressing. All I can say is that piggy has been chosen well; the meat melts in your mouth, the dressing...mouth watering!
    All dishes we had where not just great, they where amazingly great, happiness food! Service with a smile, great staff they where lovely! Matthew thanks for the service brilliant and personalised. A 110% return I will be recommending this restaurant to EVERYONE! Ambience, décor, staff, food and location...amazing! "
    Posted 6 years, 3 months, 9 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Stuart said:
    " As promised did return and was a lot better as the restaurant was back open. There was 10% service charge added which was not aware of, not an issue just think this should be highlighted when you go in. "
    Posted 4 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stuart said:
    " Second visit. First was fantastic unfortunately this was a bit of a disaster from start to finish. Made my disappointment known to the manager who resolved it to my satisfaction hence my scoring. Do not let this put you off, if you are not satisfied tell the staff "
    Posted 8 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andydavis said: "Hidden Gem
    Been wanting to try this place for ages
    Really glad we did .
    Lovely decor and great food.
    My Mrs isn't too keen on Asian food but I loved it. Lots of flavour and the belly pork is amazing . We used the tastecard which helped with the bill..
    I think because the hotel is above the restaurant isn't as well known and busy as it deserves ..
    Please it, it's lovely and very tasty food "
    Posted 9 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stuart said:
    " Great place. Food was fantastic. Service was 10/10. Good crack with staff including chef who came out to see if we enjoyed our meal.
    Bar area is fantastic. Well worth a visit. I will go back for sure the next time I visit Leeds "
    Posted 11 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • N. said:
    " We had an evening meal in Chino Latino. Would highly recommend the food.The service was superb! A special thanks to Shirley and Karolina for their 5* service. We will definitely be going back again. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Natasha said: "Fab Find
    This restaurant and cocktail bar is amazing. The food was fabulous, very tasty and well presented.
    Service was top class.
    Will def return! "
    Posted 2 years, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bethany said: "Great Sushi
    Food was excellent, mostly stuck to starters and sushi/sashimi. Tastecard easy to use and staff friendly. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said:
    " Very over priced for very average food "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gd said:
    " Very tasty "
    Posted 4 years, 7 months, 5 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lee said: "Trendy Experience
    I went here on a Saturday so didn't realise about not being able to use taste card. Anyway booked and went, loved the posh stylish decor and the meeting and greeting. Lovely and relaxed but wasn't busy at 7pm at all. It got busy and rather loud at about 8-8.30! Good is expensive for what you ey so make sure you go when you can use taste card! Order the chicken dumplings for starters( I've totally forgotton what they are called) they were nice but slightly plain! Then had the crispy duck n rice. That was gorgeous! Thoroughly enjoyed the food and will go again at some point. Recommend this place if u want fine dinning a lively atmosphere. "
    Posted 4 years, 7 months, 13 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dean said: "Cracking Food
    Great Asian fusion, staff were awesome and quite easy on the eye. It's fair to say it's not the cheapest place in the world and whilst I would go back it would need to be for a special occasion. "
    Posted 5 years, 3 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Susan said: "Best Pan Asian
    Best Pan Asian tapas in Leeds, hats off to the chef!
    Oh my Gosh you must try the Braised pork belly, palm sugar & lime dressing. All I can say is that piggy has been chosen well; the meat melts in your mouth, the dressing...mouth watering!
    All dishes we had where not just great, they where amazingly great, happiness food! Service with a smile, great staff they where lovely! Matthew thanks for the service brilliant and personalised. A 110% return I will be recommending this restaurant to EVERYONE! Ambience, décor, staff, food and location...amazing! "
    Posted 6 years, 3 months, 9 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals