Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 6 peopleBooking requiredDecember restriction
Shires Restaurant at Quorn Country Hotel image
Shires Restaurant at Quorn Country Hotel image
Shires Restaurant at Quorn Country Hotel image
Shires Restaurant at Quorn Country Hotel image

2 for 1 at Shires Restaurant at Quorn Country Hotel

The Shires Restaurant is a AA rosette restaurant offering elegant fine country dining in a 4 star 17th century country house.The exciting team of creative and talented Chefs headed up by Head Chef Josh Currall have created and developed a tempting menu based on modern British dishes with unique French influences; utilising the best available produce sourced from local suppliers.

Set in the rural village of Quorn and situated close to Loughborough and Leicester the Restaurant offers elegant dining in an informal setting and is surrounded by exquisite gardens that lead to the River Soar.

Important Information

Please note: the discount will not be available on Sunday's due to the A La Carte menu not being available.

View all reviews
Shires Restaurant at Quorn Country Hotel
Average member score
4.5 4
Diner rating
Excellent
3
Very good
0
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Daryl said "Underwhelming
Very average evening meal, starter was ok, the ribeye steak was far from standard, to thin so a..."
Read more
Sam said
" Great great food, service & atmosphere! Love this place!!"
Read more
Freya said " Loved it
Your the most popular restaurant ever what great day I had eating out thank you very much"
Read more
Hd said "Fabulous
Excellent food and lovely friendly service"
Read more
  • Daryl said: "Underwhelming
    Very average evening meal, starter was ok, the ribeye steak was far from standard, to thin so a rare that was requested came out as medium rare. The food and presentation reminded of a meal you would get at a wedding. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sam said:
    " Great great food, service & atmosphere! Love this place!! "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Freya said: " Loved it
    Your the most popular restaurant ever what great day I had eating out thank you very much "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hd said: "Fabulous
    Excellent food and lovely friendly service "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Daryl said: "Underwhelming
    Very average evening meal, starter was ok, the ribeye steak was far from standard, to thin so a rare that was requested came out as medium rare. The food and presentation reminded of a meal you would get at a wedding. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sam said:
    " Great great food, service & atmosphere! Love this place!! "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Freya said: " Loved it
    Your the most popular restaurant ever what great day I had eating out thank you very much "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hd said: "Fabulous
    Excellent food and lovely friendly service "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals