Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - LONDON - BANKSIDE image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - BANKSIDE image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - BANKSIDE image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - BANKSIDE image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - BANKSIDE image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - LONDON - BANKSIDE

Master Pizza Makers since first being established in 1965, PizzaExpress have always taken great pride in crafting sumptuous new recipes. Because they know you share their passion for delicious pizza, this season they’re offering up big flavours, fit to satisfy all cravings.

tastecard members are invited to discover delights like their Vegan Puttanesca, which comes complete with pulled jackfruit, their comforting Carbonara Romana pizza, with flavoursome Italian Pancetta and, for those in the mood for something fruity, their new Rum Punch cocktail is sure to warm you up this winter, and it makes for a fabulous addition to any dish.

Whether you’re in search of a quick mid‐week meal, a catch up with friends over some scrumptious fare, or some quality time with the family, good times are guaranteed for all at PizzaExpress.

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on dishes To Begin, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts and Dolcetti (excluding drinks). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the tastecard, though extra toppings are not included in the restaurant discount (ask your waiter for details). 3. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday and Father's Day. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 7. You can use many tastecards but bear in mind this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 8. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 9. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 10. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London - Kings Road, London Olympia, London - Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford - Westfield, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Edinburgh - Deanhaugh Street, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Epsom, Manchester - Piccadilly Gardens, Square Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. 11. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event-exclusions.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - LONDON - BANKSIDE
Average member score
4.5 26
Diner rating
Excellent
16
Very good
8
Good
2
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Reema said
" Brilliant service and lovely food with great view of River Thames and St Pauls"
Read more
David said
" friendly service and great location!"
Read more
Anne said "Always Great Food At Reasonable Prices
This is the fourth time we have had a meal at this restaurant and every time has been a really..."
Read more
Kevin said "Was Ok For A Quick Fill
The food was of the usual decent standard...no complaints there!
The service was lacking..."
Read more
Frank said "Busy But Superb
The restaurant was busy but service was excellent and atmosphere was loud but not overly"
Read more
Dan said "Quick dinner
Popped in as we walked past. Super speedy and tasty food!"
Read more
" Very nice wait staff"
Read more
Will said "Another Great Meal At Bankside
Great location and we had fabulous service. Thanks."
Read more
"Fab Afternoon Meal
Service was great"
Read more
John said
" Good"
Read more
Robyn said "Lovely View!
Efficient, tasty, pleasant atmosphere. Great!"
Read more
Lucile said "Excellent meal
Great meal pre theatre. V good service."
Read more
Horacio said "Amazing place
Location, food and stuff are amazing. 100% recommended."
Read more
Blue said "Excellent
Went with the wife brilliant service, no problems"
Read more
Courtney said "Garlic Butter
We love your garlic butter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Read more
Courtney said
" We love your garlick butter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Read more
Andrea said "Lovely Meal Overlooking The Thames
We had s lovely meal overlooking the Thames. It was peaceful and the food was great at a..."
Read more
Chioma said "Pizza was cold
12:45 booking , half term and a booking for 7 people - not the best time to go for lunch.
..."
Read more
" Nice location. Food was alright but could have been better."
Read more
Pete said "Great
Very busy but served us very quickly and in time to go and watch the show at the Globe."
Read more
Marton said "Great view of the tames
Really good meal"
Read more
Martin said
" Very good lasange"
Read more
Martin said
" Very good lasange"
Read more
Ben said "Lovely!
Views over river, nice service and as always great food! :)"
Read more
" Wonderful"
Read more
D said "Lunch time catch up
Nice atmosphere, lovely food & friendly staff."
Read more
  • Reema said:
    " Brilliant service and lovely food with great view of River Thames and St Pauls "
    Posted 2 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said:
    " friendly service and great location! "
    Posted 5 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anne said: "Always Great Food At Reasonable Prices
    This is the fourth time we have had a meal at this restaurant and every time has been a really great experience. The staff are extremely friendly and attentive, the food is consistently good, and the location is terrific-last night we sat outside in the sun with spectacular views of the river and the city backdrop behind. I thoroughly recommend this restaurant. "
    Posted 6 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kevin said: "Was Ok For A Quick Fill
    The food was of the usual decent standard...no complaints there!
    The service was lacking really. Bit of a shame but hey.
    Worth a visit for the view etc if nothing else. "
    Posted 8 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Frank said: "Busy But Superb
    The restaurant was busy but service was excellent and atmosphere was loud but not overly "
    Posted 9 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dan said: "Quick dinner
    Popped in as we walked past. Super speedy and tasty food! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very nice wait staff "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Will said: "Another Great Meal At Bankside
    Great location and we had fabulous service. Thanks. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Fab Afternoon Meal
    Service was great "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said:
    " Good "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robyn said: "Lovely View!
    Efficient, tasty, pleasant atmosphere. Great! "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lucile said: "Excellent meal
    Great meal pre theatre. V good service. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Horacio said: "Amazing place
    Location, food and stuff are amazing. 100% recommended. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Blue said: "Excellent
    Went with the wife brilliant service, no problems "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Courtney said: "Garlic Butter
    We love your garlic butter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Courtney said:
    " We love your garlick butter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrea said: "Lovely Meal Overlooking The Thames
    We had s lovely meal overlooking the Thames. It was peaceful and the food was great at a discounted price. Fantastic. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chioma said: "Pizza was cold
    12:45 booking , half term and a booking for 7 people - not the best time to go for lunch.
    My pizza arrived cold / luke warm... lovely but not hot.
    I simply ate it because I was hungry and on a lunch break. "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 22 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Nice location. Food was alright but could have been better. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pete said: "Great
    Very busy but served us very quickly and in time to go and watch the show at the Globe. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marton said: "Great view of the tames
    Really good meal "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Martin said:
    " Very good lasange "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Martin said:
    " Very good lasange "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ben said: "Lovely!
    Views over river, nice service and as always great food! :) "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Wonderful "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • D said: "Lunch time catch up
    Nice atmosphere, lovely food & friendly staff. "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Reema said:
    " Brilliant service and lovely food with great view of River Thames and St Pauls "
    Posted 2 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said:
    " friendly service and great location! "
    Posted 5 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anne said: "Always Great Food At Reasonable Prices
    This is the fourth time we have had a meal at this restaurant and every time has been a really great experience. The staff are extremely friendly and attentive, the food is consistently good, and the location is terrific-last night we sat outside in the sun with spectacular views of the river and the city backdrop behind. I thoroughly recommend this restaurant. "
    Posted 6 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kevin said: "Was Ok For A Quick Fill
    The food was of the usual decent standard...no complaints there!
    The service was lacking really. Bit of a shame but hey.
    Worth a visit for the view etc if nothing else. "
    Posted 8 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Frank said: "Busy But Superb
    The restaurant was busy but service was excellent and atmosphere was loud but not overly "
    Posted 9 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dan said: "Quick dinner
    Popped in as we walked past. Super speedy and tasty food! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very nice wait staff "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Will said: "Another Great Meal At Bankside
    Great location and we had fabulous service. Thanks. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Fab Afternoon Meal
    Service was great "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said:
    " Good "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robyn said: "Lovely View!
    Efficient, tasty, pleasant atmosphere. Great! "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lucile said: "Excellent meal
    Great meal pre theatre. V good service. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Horacio said: "Amazing place
    Location, food and stuff are amazing. 100% recommended. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Blue said: "Excellent
    Went with the wife brilliant service, no problems "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Courtney said: "Garlic Butter
    We love your garlic butter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Courtney said:
    " We love your garlick butter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrea said: "Lovely Meal Overlooking The Thames
    We had s lovely meal overlooking the Thames. It was peaceful and the food was great at a discounted price. Fantastic. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chioma said: "Pizza was cold
    12:45 booking , half term and a booking for 7 people - not the best time to go for lunch.
    My pizza arrived cold / luke warm... lovely but not hot.
    I simply ate it because I was hungry and on a lunch break. "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 22 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Nice location. Food was alright but could have been better. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pete said: "Great
    Very busy but served us very quickly and in time to go and watch the show at the Globe. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marton said: "Great view of the tames
    Really good meal "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Martin said:
    " Very good lasange "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Martin said:
    " Very good lasange "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ben said: "Lovely!
    Views over river, nice service and as always great food! :) "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Wonderful "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • D said: "Lunch time catch up
    Nice atmosphere, lovely food & friendly staff. "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals