Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - LONDON - BEAUCHAMP PLACE image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - BEAUCHAMP PLACE image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - BEAUCHAMP PLACE image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - BEAUCHAMP PLACE image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - BEAUCHAMP PLACE image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - LONDON - BEAUCHAMP PLACE

One of the biggest Italian food brands in the UK, PizzaExpress invites all tastecard members in to enjoy an exclusive offering of 2 for 1 on all of the scrumptious starters, mains and desserts that are found on the a la carte menu of any of the 400+ PizzaExpress restaurants available with tastecard, the dedicated diners club.

Nothing beats it. Quality ingredients, fresh dough hand-stretched right in front of your eyes, care and flair in every step. From your favourite American Hot, freshly baked and still steaming, to the iconic and irresistibly hot & fluffy Dough Balls, no one does it quite like PizzaExpress.

In the mood for something new? This season, the choice is yours. Unbeatable pizza line-up featuring punchy Vegan Puttanesca on a crispy base, creamy & smooth Carbonara Romana and the colourful Ragu - not just a feast for the eyes. And don’t forget the fresh out the oven Chicken Wings with a PizzaExpress twist. See you soon then?

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on dishes To Begin, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts and Dolcetti (excluding drinks). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the tastecard, though extra toppings are not included in the restaurant discount (ask your waiter for details). 3. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or from the 17th December 2018 to the 1st January 2019 inclusive. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 7. You can use many tastecards but bear in mind this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 8. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 9. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 10. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Edinburgh - Queensferry Street, Edinburgh - North Bridge, Edinburgh – Holyrood, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Euston Road, Falmouth, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London Olympia, Newquay, The O2 North Greenwich, St Ives, Stratford - Westfield, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Edinburgh - Deanhaugh Street, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Epsom, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London - Kings Road, London Olympia, Manchester - Piccadilly Gardens, London - Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford - Westfield, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. 12. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event-exclusions

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - LONDON - BEAUCHAMP PLACE
Average member score
4.4 18
Diner rating
Excellent
11
Very good
6
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
James said "Highly Recommended
Top service, food and value"
Read more
" It took a little long to get the bill or get the waitrer’s attention. Despite announcing..."
Read more
Echo said
" Good nice tasty"
Read more
" 哈哈"
Read more
And said
" Good"
Read more
Fayyadh said "Excellent Setting
Had to wait for 10 mins before a table was free, came in with my elderly mother and waiters took..."
Read more
Sianie said
" Was left to peacefully eat and food was excellent the only downside being a rude waitress."
Read more
" So easy to use Tastecard - saved me nearly 20 quid, so waiter got a good tip and everyone was happy."
Read more
" Fantastic service and excellent food"
Read more
"Good Food
Good food enjoyed it with the family"
Read more
julian said "Beautiful
Lovely food and staff were welcoming and attentive. I had a lovely salad and she had the..."
Read more
LISA said "Great food & service
Friendly fast service food is great....loved sitting outside!"
Read more
" Food and service was excellent!"
Read more
Jemima said "Really Friendly Experience
We took our two years old granddaughter . She was supplied with paper hat, Crayons and a drawing..."
Read more
Pizza said "Fantastic Service
Pizza was a bit burnt but edible. The service we received from the spanish guy or mexican..."
Read more
Tony said "Good Service
Good food and easy use of card"
Read more
irma said
" Awful service and horrible food"
Read more
Ann said "Great service
It's pizza express the food is standard good quality pizza express fare. Service was..."
Read more
  • James said: "Highly Recommended
    Top service, food and value "
    Posted 6 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " It took a little long to get the bill or get the waitrer’s attention. Despite announcing tastecard at the beginning the bill came without the discount and had to wait longer to get the new one issued. They were busy which sort of explains a bit things "
    Posted 8 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Echo said:
    " Good nice tasty "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " 哈哈 "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • And said:
    " Good "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fayyadh said: "Excellent Setting
    Had to wait for 10 mins before a table was free, came in with my elderly mother and waiters took excellent care of her. We opted for Veggie and the kind waiter offered us something special off the menu! All in all an excellent experience, highly recommend! :) "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sianie said:
    " Was left to peacefully eat and food was excellent the only downside being a rude waitress. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " So easy to use Tastecard - saved me nearly 20 quid, so waiter got a good tip and everyone was happy. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Fantastic service and excellent food "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Good Food
    Good food enjoyed it with the family "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • julian said: "Beautiful
    Lovely food and staff were welcoming and attentive. I had a lovely salad and she had the American hot romano pizza. Simple yet wonderfully delicious. Drinks were well priced considering this particular pizza express is in the middle of Knightsbridge about a five minute walk from Harrods. PizzaExpress never ever disappoints. :-) "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LISA said: "Great food & service
    Friendly fast service food is great....loved sitting outside! "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Food and service was excellent! "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jemima said: "Really Friendly Experience
    We took our two years old granddaughter . She was supplied with paper hat, Crayons and a drawing book . She loved the pizza and mozzarella tomato salsa. The staff were very friendly.Our little one was made very welcome "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pizza said: "Fantastic Service
    Pizza was a bit burnt but edible. The service we received from the spanish guy or mexican wasn't sure but he looked like one of the guys from 1 direction Eduardo his name was. I shall bring him a rose next time. Amazing service, shall be back again. "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tony said: "Good Service
    Good food and easy use of card "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • irma said:
    " Awful service and horrible food "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ann said: "Great service
    It's pizza express the food is standard good quality pizza express fare. Service was excellent, very friendly. Waiter made sure we understood how to make best use of the taste card. Greatly enjoyed it. "
    Posted 4 years, 9 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • James said: "Highly Recommended
    Top service, food and value "
    Posted 6 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " It took a little long to get the bill or get the waitrer’s attention. Despite announcing tastecard at the beginning the bill came without the discount and had to wait longer to get the new one issued. They were busy which sort of explains a bit things "
    Posted 8 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Echo said:
    " Good nice tasty "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " 哈哈 "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • And said:
    " Good "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fayyadh said: "Excellent Setting
    Had to wait for 10 mins before a table was free, came in with my elderly mother and waiters took excellent care of her. We opted for Veggie and the kind waiter offered us something special off the menu! All in all an excellent experience, highly recommend! :) "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sianie said:
    " Was left to peacefully eat and food was excellent the only downside being a rude waitress. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " So easy to use Tastecard - saved me nearly 20 quid, so waiter got a good tip and everyone was happy. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Fantastic service and excellent food "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Good Food
    Good food enjoyed it with the family "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • julian said: "Beautiful
    Lovely food and staff were welcoming and attentive. I had a lovely salad and she had the American hot romano pizza. Simple yet wonderfully delicious. Drinks were well priced considering this particular pizza express is in the middle of Knightsbridge about a five minute walk from Harrods. PizzaExpress never ever disappoints. :-) "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LISA said: "Great food & service
    Friendly fast service food is great....loved sitting outside! "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Food and service was excellent! "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jemima said: "Really Friendly Experience
    We took our two years old granddaughter . She was supplied with paper hat, Crayons and a drawing book . She loved the pizza and mozzarella tomato salsa. The staff were very friendly.Our little one was made very welcome "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pizza said: "Fantastic Service
    Pizza was a bit burnt but edible. The service we received from the spanish guy or mexican wasn't sure but he looked like one of the guys from 1 direction Eduardo his name was. I shall bring him a rose next time. Amazing service, shall be back again. "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tony said: "Good Service
    Good food and easy use of card "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • irma said:
    " Awful service and horrible food "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ann said: "Great service
    It's pizza express the food is standard good quality pizza express fare. Service was excellent, very friendly. Waiter made sure we understood how to make best use of the taste card. Greatly enjoyed it. "
    Posted 4 years, 9 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals