tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Opa image
Opa image
Opa image
Opa image
Opa image

2 for 1 at Opa

Opa Restaurant is a Greek restaurant on situated on North Parade, Bath. With a lively ambience, this licensed restaurant playing traditional music ensures a fun night for all.

Opa Restaurant want to raise awareness of the vast network of local producers and winemakers whose lives and livelihoods revolve around the treasures of the table, so they’ve thrown out their regular menu to pay homage to the culinary treasures that exist throughout Greece.

Because they have a true passion about traditional Greek food, every last week of the month they’ll be visiting a different Greek island to acknowledge the different and unique tastes each has to offer.

The friendly members of staff all work hard to ensure that all diners have a fantastic dining experience, and are always available to offer help.

Important Information

Please note: Pre-booking mentioning Tastecard is essential otherwise discount will not be given.: Opa is closed on Sundays. Please show your tastecard on arrival. The tastecard discount is on the a la carte menu only.

View all reviews
Opa
Average member score
4.9 20
Diner rating
Excellent
18
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Lionel said "Great Find Great Food
Really enjoyed the authentic Greek food
Good service"
Read more
Shanice said "This place is magical
The food was beautiful never had anything like it before
The workers were friendly
..."
Read more
Daniel said "Great
Opa is a greek restaurant in bath which nails their food, atmosphere and service. Would highly..."
Read more
sara said
" lovely Greek restaurant. we went for dinner and was all great. Friendly staff, amazing food. One..."
Read more
Nikki said "Superb!
This restaurant is a little hidden gem! So glad I looked on trip adviser and found this place as..."
Read more
"Highly Recommended
Booked in last minute and so glad we did. The food was delicious and the staff very friendly but..."
Read more
Michele said "Fantastic
Absolute hidden gem of a place. 5 stars all round!"
Read more
Deb said "Fabulous
Looks nothing from outside but was lovely. Atmosphere and decor gorgeous, food and service was..."
Read more
Emma said "Wonderful food, service and value for money! A must when visiting Bath!
I read all the reviews before visiting this restaurant last night with my partner. I completely..."
Read more
Deborahwhittick@googlemail.com said
" Hello"
Read more
Olly said "Loved It
Excellent staff and service. Food was amazing, recommend to anyone."
Read more
Ellie said "Cooked To Perfection
Lovely food, friendly service and romantic venue under the arches of the river Avon bridge."
Read more
Christina said "Brilliant
Fantastic meal. Brilliant all round couldn't fault it."
Read more
Jacqui said
" Excellent all round. Welcoming staff, food delicious. Would livd to visit on a Friday or Saturday..."
Read more
David said
" Excellent meal, friendly service, great value"
Read more
Clare said "amazing
Amazing food and service, good portion sizes, lovely atmosphere. Lovely extra touches like..."
Read more
Darren said "Good
Good food, nice atmosphere well worth a visit. I'm quite a fussy eater! Can't fault it."
Read more
Kirsteen said "Very Clean And Warm
We arrived and were very surprised as restaurant was empty and at one point we where the only..."
Read more
Susan said "Lovely People
Can't rate these guys high enough. Excellent food with lovely service. They even honoured..."
Read more
SR-71Blackbird said "Very tasty :)
Very tasty and great atmosphere :-)"
Read more
"baths best greek restaurant...amazing service..food is incredible and the atmosphere makes you..."
Read more
  • Lionel said: "Great Find Great Food
    Really enjoyed the authentic Greek food
    Good service "
    Posted 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shanice said: "This place is magical
    The food was beautiful never had anything like it before
    The workers were friendly
    Best place ive eaten at in Bath
    #1
    Good for date nights or even drinks at tge bar with friends "
    Posted 1 month, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Daniel said: "Great
    Opa is a greek restaurant in bath which nails their food, atmosphere and service. Would highly recommend. "
    Posted 3 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • sara said:
    " lovely Greek restaurant. we went for dinner and was all great. Friendly staff, amazing food. One of the best restaurants on Bath. "
    Posted 4 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nikki said: "Superb!
    This restaurant is a little hidden gem! So glad I looked on trip adviser and found this place as it is was fantastic! Only downside was we went midweek so missed the entertainment, other than that faultless, amazing food and 2for1 on cocktails midweek was a bonus too! Amazing atmosphere, could of been in a little taverna in Greece. "
    Posted 8 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Highly Recommended
    Booked in last minute and so glad we did. The food was delicious and the staff very friendly but not overpowering, made to feel very relaxed. Had the lamb from the specials and it was gorgeous. We did feel abit underdressed as didn't realise, would dress up next time. "
    Posted 1 year, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michele said: "Fantastic
    Absolute hidden gem of a place. 5 stars all round! "
    Posted 1 year, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Deb said: "Fabulous
    Looks nothing from outside but was lovely. Atmosphere and decor gorgeous, food and service was excellent. Will be returning "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said: "Wonderful food, service and value for money! A must when visiting Bath!
    I read all the reviews before visiting this restaurant last night with my partner. I completely agree with all the positive reviews found on Trip Advisor - the service was fantastic, our waitress helped us when we were stuck for what to choose (the menu is very varied, and it all sounds great). We chose 6 meze dishes and a couple of sides. We were stuffed! It was also Happy Hour on cocktails until 11pm. The cocktails were really tasty (and strong!). I'd definitely come back to this restaurant the next time we visit Bath. You will not be disappointed! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Deborahwhittick@googlemail.com said:
    " Hello "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Olly said: "Loved It
    Excellent staff and service. Food was amazing, recommend to anyone. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ellie said: "Cooked To Perfection
    Lovely food, friendly service and romantic venue under the arches of the river Avon bridge. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Christina said: "Brilliant
    Fantastic meal. Brilliant all round couldn't fault it. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jacqui said:
    " Excellent all round. Welcoming staff, food delicious. Would livd to visit on a Friday or Saturday when they have Greek entertainment. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said:
    " Excellent meal, friendly service, great value "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Clare said: "amazing
    Amazing food and service, good portion sizes, lovely atmosphere. Lovely extra touches like appetizer and shot at the end. Highly recommended. Would have been nice to try a homemade dessert but most aren't available weekdays. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Darren said: "Good
    Good food, nice atmosphere well worth a visit. I'm quite a fussy eater! Can't fault it. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kirsteen said: "Very Clean And Warm
    We arrived and were very surprised as restaurant was empty and at one point we where the only customers, especially as the last time we went, we could not get a seat. Lovely friendly Waiter and food arrived promptly and hot. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 29 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Susan said: "Lovely People
    Can't rate these guys high enough. Excellent food with lovely service. They even honoured our tastecard when we didn't show the card on arrival and ordered the set menu, wrong doings as clearly stated on this site (thanks guys). Anyway the meat meze was brilliant, loads of dishes and very tasty. Thank you again to the staff. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SR-71Blackbird said: "Very tasty :)
    Very tasty and great atmosphere :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "baths best greek restaurant...amazing service..food is incredible and the atmosphere makes you want to stay in there all night...and now that they have joined taste card it gives me an extra reason to go more often. Alex "
    Posted 4 years, 8 months, 29 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Lionel said: "Great Find Great Food
    Really enjoyed the authentic Greek food
    Good service "
    Posted 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shanice said: "This place is magical
    The food was beautiful never had anything like it before
    The workers were friendly
    Best place ive eaten at in Bath
    #1
    Good for date nights or even drinks at tge bar with friends "
    Posted 1 month, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Daniel said: "Great
    Opa is a greek restaurant in bath which nails their food, atmosphere and service. Would highly recommend. "
    Posted 3 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • sara said:
    " lovely Greek restaurant. we went for dinner and was all great. Friendly staff, amazing food. One of the best restaurants on Bath. "
    Posted 4 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nikki said: "Superb!
    This restaurant is a little hidden gem! So glad I looked on trip adviser and found this place as it is was fantastic! Only downside was we went midweek so missed the entertainment, other than that faultless, amazing food and 2for1 on cocktails midweek was a bonus too! Amazing atmosphere, could of been in a little taverna in Greece. "
    Posted 8 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Highly Recommended
    Booked in last minute and so glad we did. The food was delicious and the staff very friendly but not overpowering, made to feel very relaxed. Had the lamb from the specials and it was gorgeous. We did feel abit underdressed as didn't realise, would dress up next time. "
    Posted 1 year, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michele said: "Fantastic
    Absolute hidden gem of a place. 5 stars all round! "
    Posted 1 year, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Deb said: "Fabulous
    Looks nothing from outside but was lovely. Atmosphere and decor gorgeous, food and service was excellent. Will be returning "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said: "Wonderful food, service and value for money! A must when visiting Bath!
    I read all the reviews before visiting this restaurant last night with my partner. I completely agree with all the positive reviews found on Trip Advisor - the service was fantastic, our waitress helped us when we were stuck for what to choose (the menu is very varied, and it all sounds great). We chose 6 meze dishes and a couple of sides. We were stuffed! It was also Happy Hour on cocktails until 11pm. The cocktails were really tasty (and strong!). I'd definitely come back to this restaurant the next time we visit Bath. You will not be disappointed! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Deborahwhittick@googlemail.com said:
    " Hello "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Olly said: "Loved It
    Excellent staff and service. Food was amazing, recommend to anyone. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ellie said: "Cooked To Perfection
    Lovely food, friendly service and romantic venue under the arches of the river Avon bridge. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Christina said: "Brilliant
    Fantastic meal. Brilliant all round couldn't fault it. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jacqui said:
    " Excellent all round. Welcoming staff, food delicious. Would livd to visit on a Friday or Saturday when they have Greek entertainment. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said:
    " Excellent meal, friendly service, great value "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Clare said: "amazing
    Amazing food and service, good portion sizes, lovely atmosphere. Lovely extra touches like appetizer and shot at the end. Highly recommended. Would have been nice to try a homemade dessert but most aren't available weekdays. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Darren said: "Good
    Good food, nice atmosphere well worth a visit. I'm quite a fussy eater! Can't fault it. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kirsteen said: "Very Clean And Warm
    We arrived and were very surprised as restaurant was empty and at one point we where the only customers, especially as the last time we went, we could not get a seat. Lovely friendly Waiter and food arrived promptly and hot. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 29 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Susan said: "Lovely People
    Can't rate these guys high enough. Excellent food with lovely service. They even honoured our tastecard when we didn't show the card on arrival and ordered the set menu, wrong doings as clearly stated on this site (thanks guys). Anyway the meat meze was brilliant, loads of dishes and very tasty. Thank you again to the staff. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SR-71Blackbird said: "Very tasty :)
    Very tasty and great atmosphere :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "baths best greek restaurant...amazing service..food is incredible and the atmosphere makes you want to stay in there all night...and now that they have joined taste card it gives me an extra reason to go more often. Alex "
    Posted 4 years, 8 months, 29 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review