tastecard
50% off food billMaximum of 6 peopleBooking requiredAvailable December
Destinations Restaurant @ Holiday Inn Stevenage image
Destinations Restaurant @ Holiday Inn Stevenage image
Destinations Restaurant @ Holiday Inn Stevenage image
Destinations Restaurant @ Holiday Inn Stevenage image

50% off at Destinations Restaurant @ Holiday Inn Stevenage

A striking, modern building in Stevenage town centre, Holiday Inn Stevenage is an impressive venue.

Holiday Inn Stevenage's sophisticated Destinations Restaurant serves homemade international cuisine for any size of appetite.

There is something for everyone in this restaurant, with light bites and hearty meals to suit any size of group or occasion.

Visitors include those looking for a bite to eat after a long day, as well as groups dining together before an evening out locally.

Destinations Restaurant provides fresh and delicious food in a comfortable and friendly restaurant atmosphere.

View all reviews
Destinations Restaurant @ Holiday Inn Stevenage
Average member score
4.7 10
Diner rating
Excellent
7
Very good
3
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Matt said
" Good was lovely, staff are great, will come again!"
Read more
"Service Very Good
Steak slightly over cooked."
Read more
Anne said "Excellent
Everything about this restaurant is great. The food was superb and could not fault the staff."
Read more
Tony said "A Fantastic Little Treat!
We went on a Saturday at 1300hrs, and we were the only ones in the Restaurant. We took our two..."
Read more
LMF said "Surprisingly great good
What a surprise. Great food, nice setting and incredible value. Will be back!"
Read more
Dave said "Highly recommend
First time using the Taste Card. Went to Destinations to book. The restaurant staff were fine..."
Read more
laurence said "Great place
Nice and relaxing great food"
Read more
Richard said "One of the Best Holiday Inn Restaurants
I stay in many a Holiday Inn! This has to be one of the best restaurants of them all. The food is..."
Read more
Michael said "Great
Having felt a little unhappy at the service on our last visit, I have to say that the service has..."
Read more
Michael said "Food & Value Excellent, Service Not.
We thought we would try this restaurant because it offers the tastecard discount at the..."
Read more
  • Matt said:
    " Good was lovely, staff are great, will come again! "
    Posted 6 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Service Very Good
    Steak slightly over cooked. "
    Posted 7 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anne said: "Excellent
    Everything about this restaurant is great. The food was superb and could not fault the staff. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tony said: "A Fantastic Little Treat!
    We went on a Saturday at 1300hrs, and we were the only ones in the Restaurant. We took our two children one 3years and the other 3 months old and the staff were very accommodating, providing crayons and colouring paper. The food was fantastic and cook perfectly, we were too stuffed for pudding. We will defiantly be dinning there again! "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 29 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LMF said: "Surprisingly great good
    What a surprise. Great food, nice setting and incredible value. Will be back! "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 9 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dave said: "Highly recommend
    First time using the Taste Card. Went to Destinations to book. The restaurant staff were fine and knew all about the card. The restaurant was quite the staff were very helpful and polite service was prompt with out being rushed. The food was excellent quality and quantity the drinks were good. certainly be returning, great food and experience. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • laurence said: "Great place
    Nice and relaxing great food "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said: "One of the Best Holiday Inn Restaurants
    I stay in many a Holiday Inn! This has to be one of the best restaurants of them all. The food is always fresh and well presented. Serving staff are efficient and polite.

    The only occasional downside is the hotel restaurant style sterile atmosphere rather than the bustle of a 'normal' restaurant. "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michael said: "Great
    Having felt a little unhappy at the service on our last visit, I have to say that the service has much improved. The food is of the same high standard and the menu has been updated. I would have no hesitation in recommending this restaurant "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 9 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michael said: "Food & Value Excellent, Service Not.
    We thought we would try this restaurant because it offers the tastecard discount at the weekend.

    Unfortunately we were made to feel 2nd class because of this discount. Other diners in the restaurant were offered bread rolls but we were not and neither of the waitresses who served us asked if everything was OK with our food, but again they did with the other diners who were staying at the hotel. Sometimes the small things make a big difference.

    What the restaurant lacked in manners, it redeemed itself with the food. There was a good range of options on the menu including some unusual meats from the grill.

    I had a salad to start which was fresh and tasty and my wife had the prawn parcels which also looked good. The steaks for the main course were well cooked and the meat was tender, the chunky chips were freshly cooked and plentiful.

    Other diners were saying that they were full after two courses and I can understand why because the portion sizes are good, but I always fine room for a desert and the Snickers Cheesecake was obviously mass produced but a nice end to the meal.

    Pre drinks, 2 starters, 2 mains, 1 desert and a glass of wine for under £40. Great value. "
    Posted 4 years, 28 days ago...
    13 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Matt said:
    " Good was lovely, staff are great, will come again! "
    Posted 6 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Service Very Good
    Steak slightly over cooked. "
    Posted 7 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anne said: "Excellent
    Everything about this restaurant is great. The food was superb and could not fault the staff. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tony said: "A Fantastic Little Treat!
    We went on a Saturday at 1300hrs, and we were the only ones in the Restaurant. We took our two children one 3years and the other 3 months old and the staff were very accommodating, providing crayons and colouring paper. The food was fantastic and cook perfectly, we were too stuffed for pudding. We will defiantly be dinning there again! "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 29 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LMF said: "Surprisingly great good
    What a surprise. Great food, nice setting and incredible value. Will be back! "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 9 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dave said: "Highly recommend
    First time using the Taste Card. Went to Destinations to book. The restaurant staff were fine and knew all about the card. The restaurant was quite the staff were very helpful and polite service was prompt with out being rushed. The food was excellent quality and quantity the drinks were good. certainly be returning, great food and experience. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • laurence said: "Great place
    Nice and relaxing great food "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said: "One of the Best Holiday Inn Restaurants
    I stay in many a Holiday Inn! This has to be one of the best restaurants of them all. The food is always fresh and well presented. Serving staff are efficient and polite.

    The only occasional downside is the hotel restaurant style sterile atmosphere rather than the bustle of a 'normal' restaurant. "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michael said: "Great
    Having felt a little unhappy at the service on our last visit, I have to say that the service has much improved. The food is of the same high standard and the menu has been updated. I would have no hesitation in recommending this restaurant "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 9 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michael said: "Food & Value Excellent, Service Not.
    We thought we would try this restaurant because it offers the tastecard discount at the weekend.

    Unfortunately we were made to feel 2nd class because of this discount. Other diners in the restaurant were offered bread rolls but we were not and neither of the waitresses who served us asked if everything was OK with our food, but again they did with the other diners who were staying at the hotel. Sometimes the small things make a big difference.

    What the restaurant lacked in manners, it redeemed itself with the food. There was a good range of options on the menu including some unusual meats from the grill.

    I had a salad to start which was fresh and tasty and my wife had the prawn parcels which also looked good. The steaks for the main course were well cooked and the meat was tender, the chunky chips were freshly cooked and plentiful.

    Other diners were saying that they were full after two courses and I can understand why because the portion sizes are good, but I always fine room for a desert and the Snickers Cheesecake was obviously mass produced but a nice end to the meal.

    Pre drinks, 2 starters, 2 mains, 1 desert and a glass of wine for under £40. Great value. "
    Posted 4 years, 28 days ago...
    13 out of 13 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall