Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 6 peopleSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Bella Italia - Stratford Upon Avon image
Bella Italia - Stratford Upon Avon image
Bella Italia - Stratford Upon Avon image
Bella Italia - Stratford Upon Avon image
Bella Italia - Stratford Upon Avon image

2 for 1 at Bella Italia - Stratford Upon Avon

At Bella, they love to find the true spirit of Italy with ingredients sourced from real Italian-family producers, like the Gaetarelli family in Lake Garda who make fresh pasta for them in their creamy Carbonara, and the Rota family in Cosenza who produce the cured meats for their Antipasti Sharing Board, and fiery Diavola Forte Roma pizza.

Important Information

Please Note: The 2 for 1 tastecard offer is available from Sunday – Friday after 12pm, across starters, mains and desserts. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Valid every day except Saturday. Please let the server know when being seated that you intend to use your tastecard. The offer is not valid on Saturdays, Bank Holidays, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day or Father’s Day. Each tastecard discount is valid for up to 6 people per card, with only 1 card able to be used per table. The card cannot be accepted in conjunction with any other offer, voucher, set menu or kid’s menu. The offer is also not valid on takeaway or delivery. Extra toppings, upgrades, sides, service, merchandise and tips are also not included. Gift cards can be used to pay for the cash balance. The offer is also unavailable on all breakfast items. The offer is not available at the following Bella Italia locations on any day: airports, Center Parcs, Edinburgh Northbridge or London Argyll Street. The offer is also not valid in Cardiff Old Brewery Quarter or Sheffield restaurants on event days, or Cheltenham during festival week. The tastecard restaurant offers cannot be used between 5-7:30pm at the following London restaurants: Cranbourn Street, Irving Street, Shaftesbury Avenue, St. Martin's Lane, Strand and Wellington Street.

View all reviews
Bella Italia - Stratford Upon Avon
Average member score
5.0 3
Diner rating
Excellent
3
Very good
0
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
David said "Visiting Stratford-upon-Avon
Fantastic food and great service, could not fault anything, would definitely come again."
Read more
Dan said
" Great service restaurant was packed but very speedy service."
Read more
Dan said "First visit
My first visit using my taste card at Bella Italia Stratford Upon Avon food was good and nice..."
Read more
  • David said: "Visiting Stratford-upon-Avon
    Fantastic food and great service, could not fault anything, would definitely come again. "
    Posted 2 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dan said:
    " Great service restaurant was packed but very speedy service. "
    Posted 5 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dan said: "First visit
    My first visit using my taste card at Bella Italia Stratford Upon Avon food was good and nice staff no issue using card all good. "
    Posted 7 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • David said: "Visiting Stratford-upon-Avon
    Fantastic food and great service, could not fault anything, would definitely come again. "
    Posted 2 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dan said:
    " Great service restaurant was packed but very speedy service. "
    Posted 5 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dan said: "First visit
    My first visit using my taste card at Bella Italia Stratford Upon Avon food was good and nice staff no issue using card all good. "
    Posted 7 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals