How to save at restaurants.
1. Sign up to tastecard and download our app. Log in & select Dine Out
2. Find a restaurant near you and filter by cuisine, party size and more
3. If booking ahead of your visit, be sure to mention ‘tastecard’
4. Bring your digital tastecard to the restaurant and show it when asking for the bill
5. Log your receipts in the tastecard app and see your savings
We always suggest booking in advance and to mention you have a tastecard when booking.
Each restaurant has their own terms and conditions, which can be found on our app. But if you are ever unsure, simply give them a call and find out about usage times and dates.
tastecard gives you a range of huge savings every time you use it with 2 for 1 or 50% off your food bill, including starters, mains and desserts at selected restaurants.
Each restaurant has its own terms which you can see on our app.
Yes! As long as you book in advance, you can use it.
Head out to a theme park using tastecard and then finish the day in your favourite restaurant with 2 for 1 meals or 50% off food.
You can use your tastecard 7 days a week, although some restaurants do have individual restrictions. These may include weekends, celebration days, or Public Holidays.
So please check the individual restaurant details on our app prior to booking.
Items on the à la carte menu are all included. tastecard can’t be used in conjunction with other offers.
Sharing items, sides, set menus, specials, etc. are not eligible for tastecard discounts. But, we suggest asking your server when choosing your meal what is included.