Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Zizzi - Maidstone image
Zizzi - Maidstone image
Zizzi - Maidstone image
Zizzi - Maidstone image
Zizzi - Maidstone image

2 for 1 at Zizzi - Maidstone

Zizzi aren’t your average Italian restaurant. They take their passion for simple, delicious Italian food & combine it with a love of art & inspiration to create great food that you’ll love, with a twist that makes you smile.

They’ve got a broad range of Italian favourites to choose from, but every dish has something special about it. Their signature Rustica pizzas are hand stretched to make a bigger, thinner & crisper base loaded with inspired topping combinations and their pastas & salads are packed full of fresh, seasonal ingredients designed to make flavours shine off your plate.

Important Information

Please Note: This exclusive offer to tastecard members of 2 for 1 is across all courses ordered (starters, mains and desserts); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free, though a main course must be purchased for the offer to apply. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard booking. Sharers and the Bambini menu are excluded from the offer and your tastecard cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or set menus. Due to huge demand, unfortunately Zizzi is unable to accept the cards ALL DAY on Friday and Saturday, on any other special days throughout the year (eg. Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, and Father's Day), and throughout December. Take-aways are also not included in the offer. Offer is not valid at Bluewater, Bow Street, Canary Wharf, Charlotte Street, Earls Court, Greenwich, Gunwharf Quays, Marlow (Gloucester), One New Change, Paddington Central, St Katherine Docks, The O2, Victoria, Westfield London (White City), Windsor, Leicester High Cross, Bankside, Bath and Westfield Stratford. Not available at Wembley, Twickenham, Cardiff or Cardiff St David’s on days when sports or entertainment events are taking place nearby. Zizzi Edinburgh will not accept the tastecard during the Edinburgh Fringe Festival, between 30th July and 2nd September 2018. The offer will also be unavailable at the Manchester Trafford Centre branch between the 29th July and the 30th August 2018. The discount is also unavailable at Zizzi Inverness until the 30th August.

View all reviews
Zizzi - Maidstone
Average member score
4.1 34
Diner rating
Excellent
13
Very good
16
Good
3
Average
0
Poor
2
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Stu said
" Great staff.
Good food"
Read more
" Pretty MT today at 13.15
Couple of things:
Main dish plate was severely chipped...."
Read more
Ali said
" Good food and speedy service"
Read more
" Good food and service"
Read more
Aimee said "Savings
Good service, food was quick and nice as always! Using the taste card here was so easy!"
Read more
" Lovely calamari, with a tasty garlic cheesy bread. As for the mains we had a delicious carbonara,..."
Read more
Merry said "Avoid!!!!
Very disappointing food and horrible service.
Had a food poisoning and definitely will not..."
Read more
Rocky said
" Is ok not I feel 100%. We have some lambs. a bit brand and my salad is bitter taste not sure why."
Read more
John. said "Zizi Maidstone
Busy but nice restaurant and good service and having my Tastecard and being easy to use made a..."
Read more
Lazymike said "Usual good food, easy to use the card
As above"
Read more
Maxine said "Dinner
Grt meal:-)"
Read more
Lazymike said "Good Italian food
As above"
Read more
June said
" The food was very delicious and the service is as expected. Lovely people and very accommodating...."
Read more
Barry said
" Excellent service, food and atmosphere.:-)"
Read more
" Good"
Read more
GB said "Very Noisy
Overall okay experience."
Read more
" Good food and service"
Read more
Holly-Amié said "Last Minute Meal.
We arrived late on a Monday night, and got a table outside straight away. Waitress was lovely but..."
Read more
" Very quiet"
Read more
Jaz said "Great Service
Arrancini was amazing !!
Staff very polite and attentive!
Good job Maidstone ziti"
Read more
David said "Return visit
Food good especially Wife's seabass, banana calzone could do with more filly less pastry,..."
Read more
Tony said
" went there for evening meal i hsd the lamb meat balls Al FORNO very poor the whole dish had 3..."
Read more
" It was okay"
Read more
Chris said
" Very good"
Read more
" Yummy"
Read more
Diane said
" Excellent food ,atmosphere only one negative but the person must have had an off day so we..."
Read more
Anita said "Fabulous restaurant, catered for my two children. Polite and friendly staff, thx again :)
I would highly recommend a visit for a taste of Italian food :)"
Read more
" Always love coming here, our favourite place by far!! Foods always good and staff are very friendly."
Read more
" Horrid loud group of girls. Totally ruined the afternoon with their unbelievable ability to speak..."
Read more
Mark said "Ok, But Not Great
Had a nice meal here, lovely person serving us, only issue we had was the time it took between..."
Read more
Nick said "Lovely Food
Lovely place, food and atmosphere, you can wait a bit during busy periods due lack of staff, but..."
Read more
Cyerr said "Yum
Great food, shame there wasn't enough waitressing staff. Had to wait a while"
Read more
Maria said "Can't Wait To Return
I took my husband here fir his birthday. Lots to choose from, spoilt for choice really.
..."
Read more
Zach said "Excellent staff, amazing food!
My partner and I went here forcan meal and had a thoroughly good time. The food was amaxing and..."
Read more
  • Stu said:
    " Great staff.
    Good food "
    Posted 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Pretty MT today at 13.15
    Couple of things:
    Main dish plate was severely chipped. Which spoilt the look of the meal.
    We had lemon and raspberry cheesecake for desert and thought it very dry. Not sure if that’s how it should be "
    Posted 1 month, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ali said:
    " Good food and speedy service "
    Posted 3 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good food and service "
    Posted 3 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Aimee said: "Savings
    Good service, food was quick and nice as always! Using the taste card here was so easy! "
    Posted 4 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely calamari, with a tasty garlic cheesy bread. As for the mains we had a delicious carbonara, of which was excellent. Although the waitress could have been more cheerful and put us at more spacious table, overall we very much enjoyed our meal. "
    Posted 5 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Merry said: "Avoid!!!!
    Very disappointing food and horrible service.
    Had a food poisoning and definitely will not be coming back. "
    Posted 5 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rocky said:
    " Is ok not I feel 100%. We have some lambs. a bit brand and my salad is bitter taste not sure why. "
    Posted 8 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John. said: "Zizi Maidstone
    Busy but nice restaurant and good service and having my Tastecard and being easy to use made a great difference to price.
    Enables you to be able to go out more often and not worrying about cost. "
    Posted 11 months, 3 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lazymike said: "Usual good food, easy to use the card
    As above "
    Posted 1 year, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maxine said: "Dinner
    Grt meal:-) "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lazymike said: "Good Italian food
    As above "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • June said:
    " The food was very delicious and the service is as expected. Lovely people and very accommodating. Will be going on back. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Barry said:
    " Excellent service, food and atmosphere.:-) "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GB said: "Very Noisy
    Overall okay experience. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good food and service "
    Posted 2 years, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Holly-Amié said: "Last Minute Meal.
    We arrived late on a Monday night, and got a table outside straight away. Waitress was lovely but didn't have any knowledge of the menu, so when we asked if they had chips, we were recommended what she described as "new potatoes that are thinly sliced and fried like chips" which turned out to but just you normal bog-standard cold new potatoes... But no worries because we enjoyed them none the less.
    Starters and mains were lovely (my partner having the "little soul bread" and "King prawn linguini" and myself the "Rosemary garlic bread" and the "spaghetti bolognese")
    Over all a lovely experience (minus sending the bill back twice, once for getting price without the tastecard and after for desserts being missed off) and the waitress was very friendly and unlike many other restaurants we didn't feel forgotten for sitting outside!
    Very happy diners and will definitely return. "
    Posted 2 years, 19 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very quiet "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jaz said: "Great Service
    Arrancini was amazing !!
    Staff very polite and attentive!
    Good job Maidstone ziti "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Return visit
    Food good especially Wife's seabass, banana calzone could do with more filly less pastry, but tasted fine. All in all, not outstanding but perfectally adequate for a midweek chain restaurant. Will use again "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tony said:
    " went there for evening meal i hsd the lamb meat balls Al FORNO very poor the whole dish had 3 meatballs cut in half !!! so it was just paste with a couple of cherry toms in it. All thou waiter voided it off my bill was not impressed. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " It was okay "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said:
    " Very good "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Yummy "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Diane said:
    " Excellent food ,atmosphere only one negative but the person must have had an off day so we won't worry , have been quite a few times and the standard is consistent ... Thank you "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 24 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anita said: "Fabulous restaurant, catered for my two children. Polite and friendly staff, thx again :)
    I would highly recommend a visit for a taste of Italian food :) "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Always love coming here, our favourite place by far!! Foods always good and staff are very friendly. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 4 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Horrid loud group of girls. Totally ruined the afternoon with their unbelievable ability to speak at such high decibels. Food and service nice "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Ok, But Not Great
    Had a nice meal here, lovely person serving us, only issue we had was the time it took between courses for food. The restaurant was quite busy so maybe that's why? "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nick said: "Lovely Food
    Lovely place, food and atmosphere, you can wait a bit during busy periods due lack of staff, but worth it. Good use of taste card too. "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cyerr said: "Yum
    Great food, shame there wasn't enough waitressing staff. Had to wait a while "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maria said: "Can't Wait To Return
    I took my husband here fir his birthday. Lots to choose from, spoilt for choice really.
    Excellent service, great choice if drinks too.
    Looking forward to returning in 2 weeks for my birthday ;-) "
    Posted 4 years, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Zach said: "Excellent staff, amazing food!
    My partner and I went here forcan meal and had a thoroughly good time. The food was amaxing and the staff very accommodating. Was so easy to use my tastecard here! 5* "
    Posted 4 years, 9 months, 1 day ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Stu said:
    " Great staff.
    Good food "
    Posted 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Pretty MT today at 13.15
    Couple of things:
    Main dish plate was severely chipped. Which spoilt the look of the meal.
    We had lemon and raspberry cheesecake for desert and thought it very dry. Not sure if that’s how it should be "
    Posted 1 month, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ali said:
    " Good food and speedy service "
    Posted 3 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good food and service "
    Posted 3 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Aimee said: "Savings
    Good service, food was quick and nice as always! Using the taste card here was so easy! "
    Posted 4 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely calamari, with a tasty garlic cheesy bread. As for the mains we had a delicious carbonara, of which was excellent. Although the waitress could have been more cheerful and put us at more spacious table, overall we very much enjoyed our meal. "
    Posted 5 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Merry said: "Avoid!!!!
    Very disappointing food and horrible service.
    Had a food poisoning and definitely will not be coming back. "
    Posted 5 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rocky said:
    " Is ok not I feel 100%. We have some lambs. a bit brand and my salad is bitter taste not sure why. "
    Posted 8 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John. said: "Zizi Maidstone
    Busy but nice restaurant and good service and having my Tastecard and being easy to use made a great difference to price.
    Enables you to be able to go out more often and not worrying about cost. "
    Posted 11 months, 3 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lazymike said: "Usual good food, easy to use the card
    As above "
    Posted 1 year, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maxine said: "Dinner
    Grt meal:-) "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lazymike said: "Good Italian food
    As above "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • June said:
    " The food was very delicious and the service is as expected. Lovely people and very accommodating. Will be going on back. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Barry said:
    " Excellent service, food and atmosphere.:-) "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GB said: "Very Noisy
    Overall okay experience. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good food and service "
    Posted 2 years, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Holly-Amié said: "Last Minute Meal.
    We arrived late on a Monday night, and got a table outside straight away. Waitress was lovely but didn't have any knowledge of the menu, so when we asked if they had chips, we were recommended what she described as "new potatoes that are thinly sliced and fried like chips" which turned out to but just you normal bog-standard cold new potatoes... But no worries because we enjoyed them none the less.
    Starters and mains were lovely (my partner having the "little soul bread" and "King prawn linguini" and myself the "Rosemary garlic bread" and the "spaghetti bolognese")
    Over all a lovely experience (minus sending the bill back twice, once for getting price without the tastecard and after for desserts being missed off) and the waitress was very friendly and unlike many other restaurants we didn't feel forgotten for sitting outside!
    Very happy diners and will definitely return. "
    Posted 2 years, 19 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very quiet "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jaz said: "Great Service
    Arrancini was amazing !!
    Staff very polite and attentive!
    Good job Maidstone ziti "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Return visit
    Food good especially Wife's seabass, banana calzone could do with more filly less pastry, but tasted fine. All in all, not outstanding but perfectally adequate for a midweek chain restaurant. Will use again "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tony said:
    " went there for evening meal i hsd the lamb meat balls Al FORNO very poor the whole dish had 3 meatballs cut in half !!! so it was just paste with a couple of cherry toms in it. All thou waiter voided it off my bill was not impressed. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " It was okay "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said:
    " Very good "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Yummy "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Diane said:
    " Excellent food ,atmosphere only one negative but the person must have had an off day so we won't worry , have been quite a few times and the standard is consistent ... Thank you "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 24 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anita said: "Fabulous restaurant, catered for my two children. Polite and friendly staff, thx again :)
    I would highly recommend a visit for a taste of Italian food :) "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Always love coming here, our favourite place by far!! Foods always good and staff are very friendly. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 4 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Horrid loud group of girls. Totally ruined the afternoon with their unbelievable ability to speak at such high decibels. Food and service nice "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Ok, But Not Great
    Had a nice meal here, lovely person serving us, only issue we had was the time it took between courses for food. The restaurant was quite busy so maybe that's why? "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nick said: "Lovely Food
    Lovely place, food and atmosphere, you can wait a bit during busy periods due lack of staff, but worth it. Good use of taste card too. "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cyerr said: "Yum
    Great food, shame there wasn't enough waitressing staff. Had to wait a while "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maria said: "Can't Wait To Return
    I took my husband here fir his birthday. Lots to choose from, spoilt for choice really.
    Excellent service, great choice if drinks too.
    Looking forward to returning in 2 weeks for my birthday ;-) "
    Posted 4 years, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Zach said: "Excellent staff, amazing food!
    My partner and I went here forcan meal and had a thoroughly good time. The food was amaxing and the staff very accommodating. Was so easy to use my tastecard here! 5* "
    Posted 4 years, 9 months, 1 day ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals